• Advertisement

Squidlard Does a Thing

HeSheMeWumbo

Squidlard Does a Thing

One day, Squidward decided he would be stupid. He changed his name to Squidlard and got drunk on kelp soda. He woke up the next morning in the doctor's office. The doctor said he was going to be stupid forever. Squidlard said, "What will happen to me?" The doctor replied, "Why the hell are you asking me? I'm a doctor, not a scientist, now get out of my office, you sack of kelp flakes!" Squidlard had done a thing! "I'm so stupid! Literally! How can I go back to my normal self?" He said. He never thought of an idea, so he looked at memes and read the For Dummies books for the rest of his life. He got a career in being the Memelord during that time period, and he was the greatest ruler of all time.

Squidlard really dun goofed.

One day, Squidlard decided, " I will not be remembered as stupid!"

So he pretended to be Stephen Fishsticks for the rest of his second life.

Squidlard died a memelord and a hero.

Scientists figured out what Squidlard was doing and tried to figure out how he did it. They never did.

THE END

No updates.

Edited by HeSheMeWumbo
  • Sad 1

HERES THE SQUEL BOIS:

Squidlard went to the store and bought a hat. It made him smart so he solved E=MClittle2 and he stopped hunger. He was a memelord until his phone rang. It was Spongeboob, who followed in his footsteps. He told Squidlard that his book was a success. He had published a book called "Squid un Animal Fat" and it was about his unusual life. Meanwhile, in another dimension, things were actually normal. Anyway, Squidlard went to live on land. He died. Now he is forever stuck in limbo.

THE END.

I told you it was a stupid sequel.

Edited by HeSheMeWumbo