• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Trivia Contest 2017

Shark Tale

Think you know everything about SBC fan-fiction history? Then perhaps you could give a shot at this. This will be a lot harder than the previous two years, however.

Rules:

-After the question is posted, in 5 minutes, you must PM your answer to me or whoever is hosting. We will then post "Time's up!" after those minutes are up, and tally the scores.

-You can use the internet if you'd like, but again, you only have 5 minutes, so you better know how to use Google, the forums, or the wiki, which can all help answer these.

-The first correct answers get points, descending from however many are playing to 1, based on who answered first. For example, if 5 people are playing, and OBAB, Fred, Hayden, Sandy, and OMJ sent in their answers in that order, OBAB would get 5, Fred would get 4, and so on. If one person doesn't get it right, then they would be skipped and however many points they were supposed to get would go to the next person who answered, if any. 

-At the end of the tenth question, the person with the highest score wins. To have fairness, you cannot win twice in a row. You can play in the next round for overall score points, but if you are leading and won the previous game, the second place person will win instead.

-You can sign up whenever you want, just do not interrupt during the middle of a game. However, be warned that the later you join to play, the less chance you have of winning the overall prizes. 

Prizes: 

-Whoever wins each individual round will gain two prizes: 400 SOF Tickets and 400 doubloons. 

-Whoever has the most overall points at the end after Round 7 will get four special grand prizes:

• 1,500 SOF Tickets
  • Orange Cotton Candy colored user name
  • A badge. If the person who won already won a past Spin-Off/Lit trivia, they will keep their Mrs. Puff badge, but if the person who wins it is new, they get a brand new one.

The first round will be Sunday, May 28th at 7:00pm EST! The theme will be Literatures (general), hosted by me. Be sure to check this topic for updates. Any further questions, feel free to post here. If you want to sign up, go ahead. Just keep in mind you can sign-up anytime if you forget to, but signing up will allow me to send reminder PMs. The previous winners were Trophy and Hayden, so let's see if one of them takes the throne again or if someone else will step up to bat!

Here we go. The theme is Literatures (general). PM me your answers. You can use the wiki or forums to find this.

Question #1: How many episodes did SBC Honest Trailers have?

I will give everyone 5 minutes for the first few questions.

Low player turnout so far... Sending reminders to @Lettuce, @Kenny The Snail, and @Gary The Snail to see if they are still playing. For now, I'll move on.

Answer: 50

Scoreboard:

Teenj: 1

Question #2: How many episodes does Doody Era currently have?

Again, PM me.

Edited by Austin Layers

Answer: Bad Boys

I'm just going to end this right here. It's been 17 minutes, and nobody else seems interested, and I got a raging headache. So teenj wins by default. :P This still counts.

Round 2 will be Wednesday, May 31st at 7pm EST. The theme will be Spin-Offs (General). Hopefully there is a larger turnout. 

Overall Scores:

Teenj: 10

Edited by Austin Layers

On 5/28/2017 at 7:10 PM, Austin Layers said:

Low player turnout so far... Sending reminders to @Lettuce, @Kenny The Snail, and @Gary The Snail to see if they are still playing. For now, I'll move on.

Answer: 50

Scoreboard:

Teenj: 1

Question #2: How many episodes does Doody Era currently have?

Again, PM me.

Sorry, I couldn't come on...

may be at the next one.