• Advertisement

SWYAD: Spin-Offs/Literature Character Edition!

Guest hilaryfan80

1 hour ago, Dr. WhoBob is out of creative name ideas and he didn't wanna go back to his old name, so there you go said:

thanks to @Clappy's new entry of SBCinema, I'll be The Who :plankton2:

The most forgotten speedster ever because SBCentral city still don't know WHO he is. (d)

I thought you were talking about the band The Who.

I got fooled again.

• Like 2

Guest hilaryfan80

The SWYAD starts tonight at midnight EDT. Here are some FAQs:

Does my SWYAD name have to fit the theme?
Within reason, yes. We are pretty lenient. If the theme is, for example, "cartoon characters" and you wanted to use "Kim Kardashian" as your name (she is a "character" on a TV show), we'll allow it; however, if you choose something random like "Mozart", we hold the right to revert your name and end your participation in the SWYAD. Generally we do not do this, but we will not let you use the SWYAD as a free name change to anything that you want opportunity if your name is really out there.

What if I do not sign up for the SWYAD in time?
You can still sign up for the SWYAD even after it starts. Your name will automatically be changed when you register. Keep in mind that this is not an opportunity to change your name to anything that you'd like while everyone else participates in the SWYAD. This is a new feature we're adding to the SWYAD. In the past, we've manually approved late registrations. Do not make us regret this. Staff also holds the right to prevent you from participating in SWYAD events.

What if I want to change my name during the SWYAD?
Unless you have not signed up for the SWYAD yet, you cannot change your name during the SWYAD. If you have a personal reason as to why your name needs to be changed, message @jjsthekid or I and we will handle the situation.

How do I know who is who during the SWYAD?
On everyone's posts, you'll see each person's original name below their doubloons.

I have a Name Change item. May I use it during the SWYAD?
No. The button to use it will be disabled, so it will not work.

If I use my King Neptune during the SWYAD, can I decree a name change?
Yes; however, everyone's name that is not yours will be changed back after your ruling is over. We'll grant your name change past your ruling, though.

Can I use my King Neptune to decree a theme change in the SWYAD?
No. It's protected by mermaid magic. :P