• Advertisement

The Ultimate SpongeBob Trivia Contest

Shark Tale

The answer was The Algae's Always Greener. SpongeBob doesn't actually appear in it, because he's only seen in a virtual reality. If you thought that question was too misleading, don't worry, because one more is coming up!

Scoreboard

Sandy: 38

Hayden: 33

OBAB: 30

SFF: 24

Trophy: 14

DG: 12

Question 11 (LAST QUESTION). What is Tom Kenny's favorite episode according to Tom Kenny's Top 20 on iTunes?

6 minutes ago, JCM said:

The answer was The Algae's Always Greener. SpongeBob doesn't actually appear in it, because he's only seen in a virtual reality. If you thought that question was too misleading, don't worry, because one more is coming up!

Scoreboard

Sandy: 38

Hayden: 33

OBAB: 30

SFF: 24

Trophy: 14

DG: 12

Question 11 (LAST QUESTION). What is Tom Kenny's favorite episode according to Tom Kenny's Top 20 on iTunes?

That was misleading, but so was the Gary question! :P

8 minutes ago, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

That was misleading, but so was the Gary question! :P

i dont see how the gary one was misleading. he specified that it was a character from the main cast

Just now, Sandy said:

i dont see how the gary one was misleading. he specified that it was a character from the main cast

I think a lot of people see the main cast as SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward and no one else which I kind of understand but isn't exactly what's going on.

Just now, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

No, he just said "member", which could mean voice actor...

i can understand where ur coming from, but he also mentioned a character from the main cast, aka Patrick. i doubt voice actors are related to a fictional character

i hope you see my point now, bc i'd rather not go on with this subject much longer lol

9 hours ago, Sandy said:

i can understand where ur coming from, but he also mentioned a character from the main cast, aka Patrick. i doubt voice actors are related to a fictional character

i hope you see my point now, bc i'd rather not go on with this subject much longer lol

I was just thinking that it meant who voiced Patrick's cousin!  Anyways, good game!