• Advertisement

Ask Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Grimmy Claus <3

6 minutes ago, Cha said:

are you gonna make any more daily dirt videos, doof?

Duh ahahaha Norm!!!

Yes sir!

why hasn't there been a doof's daily dirt video as of late?

Well maybe that's because the show is over sir and you are totally washed-up as is your career.

-_- Well what has Dan Povenmeer come up with this time? 

Dan Murphy's Law

No more Phineas and Ferb?

No sir, Weird Al is the new king.

well we'll just see about that! Vanessa!

Yeah what is it Dad?

Did you know your BOYFRIEND won't be making any more videos?

Oh you mean you Dad? That's wonderful!

-_- No Vanessa I do not mean ME! Honestly you're as bad as your mother sometimes!

How about me sir?

I'd say you're as bad as your mother Norm, but you don't HAVE one!

https://youtu.be/CkL640328IM

-_- NODM I AM NOT YOUR FATHER

DADDY!

Aaahhh!!! A visit from Perry The Platypus would be needed righ- PERRRY THE PLATYPUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Oh this is my Do-Wrong-Inator you see back when I was a boy Balloony never wanted to see me do good it only ever wanted me to do wrong because we were both. As and I created him but I was a good little tyke because I was always scared of Der Kinderlumper.Then he went away and left me feeling this empty. That's a joke, folks. Oh I know that look Perry The Platypus. I know there's nobody there but this is an Ask Thread and oh no- no you don't- OH CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUUUUSSS!!! So does that answer your problem CowBob WhoPants???

• Like 2

Just now, Fred Rechid said:

Have you heard about me and my idiotic companion, Dr. Drakken?

Dr. Whooken? Oh you mean that Kim Possible dude? Oh yeah, he and I go way back. He and I were in 4th grade together- he would always steal my testtubes- so I ended up getting more into the inventing side of mad science while he got into the chemistry.

Just now, Spongetron Robotpants said:

How have you been man? Not sure if you remember me, but I sure do remember you.

I've been good besides Perry The Platypus sneaking in here and ruining my inator and the show being cancelled but besides that alls been fine

(Um no I don't think I remember you- oh wait were you a troll that I was nice to and helped turn away from all of that? I think I do remember you if that's the case. You were one of my best friends, as was Karen5000. BTW whatever happened to the old girl? We were just about to be married Plankton/ Karen style XD )

15 minutes ago, DiabolicalGenius2016 said:

I've been good besides Perry The Platypus sneaking in here and ruining my inator and the show being cancelled but besides that alls been fine

(Um no I don't think I remember you- oh wait were you a troll that I was nice to and helped turn away from all of that? I think I do remember you if that's the case. You were one of my best friends, as was Karen5000. BTW whatever happened to the old girl? We were just about to be married Plankton/ Karen style XD )

A troll? I admit I was a bit mean back then, but not anything troll-worthy.

I don't know what happened to her, she just disappeared. And you were gonna be married to her?

4 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

A troll? I admit I was a bit mean back then, but not anything troll-worthy.

I don't know what happened to her, she just disappeared. And you were gonna be married to her?

Lol joke-married. And you kind of were a bit of a jerk, but that's all behind us now.

(Um who are you asking all these questions to AGAIN? Oh that's right me, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, not some weird girl on the internet who has carrots for brains! Yeah, you heard me, CARROTS! This woman eats carrots in her sheperd's pie, people, IN HER SHEPERD'S PIE!) 

16 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

What do you think of this band, Dr. D?:

I think I'll let Norm answer this one- you can just see it from the glint in his eyes that he loved this one much more than me (and that's pretty hard to master!) So here goes- come 'ere Norm.

Oh yes sir!

Oh are those the kind people on that forum you like?

Yes Norm

Oh hello kind people on SBC!

Norm, the song!

Oh OK. Well all I have to say is the person who wrote that is not only gutless but chinless.

The song, Norm. No fancy biz- you're not me you know.

And thank goodness for that!

The song, Norm.

Man are you pushy. The song is good but the overextended "not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin" is sending more people than just me to the mental hospital.

Not funny Norm.

Hey Dr. D!

What is it, Norm?

Why don't I call you sir anymore? It's weird, it just stopped.

You got sassy Norm. *under breath* and I've got to admit i like it that way

Whats that sir?

Uh nothing Norm NOTHING! End transmission!

Edited by DiabolicalGenius2016

8 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

A question for Vanessa:

Do you still like Ferb?

Yeah he's all right, we're still going out but it's kind of hard to get along with a guy who has like, one line an episode. He's cool when he does say stuff and he is romantic bu-

OK sweetie, let Daddy have the thread back now.

Aw, Daddyyy

Hmm I'm thinking maybe a little too much SpongeBob. I'm not Mr. Krabs, you know.

But you ARE a cheapskate!

Silence, Norm.

20 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

A question for Norm:

What do you think of this song?

*drops everything* YES YES MORE MOAR *starts crying*

Norm! Norm, you're short-circuiting!

*Arms drop off from laughing too hard*

*Dr. D bolts them back on*

That should do it. Norm, what- what are you laughing at?

I- I short-circuited! I haven't done that in years!

Yeah that's because we haven't been written in years by DiabolicalGenius or otherwise. But we're still around, it's just nobody ever notices- Norm are you crying?

Yes sir! AAH I CALLED YOU SIR AGAIN I THINK IM HAVING A DIGRESSION!

Regression, Norm- or is that degression? No, I think you're right.

Ahaha should we click post?

Go right ahead Norm!

OK!