• Advertisement

[1st] SpongeCraft Tournament

Shark Tale

The first SpongeCraft tournament of The Super Spongy Square Games will be tonight at 8:30 PM EST. The game will be...

Doubloon Mine-Off!

Yes, dig your way through the Doubloon Mine to see who can mine the most! Note that you must be in Survival Mode for this, as the mine should put you in when you enter. Here is what the winners will receive...

1st place: Will get a Gold Medal for their iFish (unless you already have one), a medal for their team on the medal table, and 2,000 doubloons

2nd place: Will get a Silver Medal for their iFish (unless you already have one), a medal for their team on the medal table, and 1,500 doubloons

3rd place: Will get a Bronze medal for their iFish (unless you already have one), a medal for their team on the medal table, and 1,000 doubloons

Be sure to try to come, as getting in at least one place can help your side. ;) 

**Note: You do not have to be on a team to play in this event. You can still represent "Independent".**

**Note 2: I am aware the mine is not giving members doubloons. We'll just count them via diamonds for this event until the issue is fixed.**

Edited by jjsthekid

2 hours ago, sbl said:

I've tried to mine in it and everytime I mine it says i've earned 0 doubloons.

Have you used it recently? Because it works fine for me, and it did increase my count, I just checked.

EDIT: Hmph, seems like it's not increasing the count for members only. Don't worry. I told hilaryfan80, but if he's not on in time to fix it, we can just count who has the most via the diamonds.

Edited by jjsthekid

Just now, jjsthekid said:

Have you used it recently? Because it works fine for me, and it did increase my count, I just checked.

Oh, I used it a few days ago. Maybe it was fixed, i'll see after.