• Advertisement

Dream I had during last night

Cha

Non pranking mode right now. I posted this on SBM, but thought I'd bring it here for some ideas and discussion as well

And of course I'm throwing in some ideas besides my dream in there. 

The title was in my dream "You Can Always Beat The Supremes". (Yeah this title gave me some s9 vibes.)

So it was basically like this, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go on this stormy boat trip to get away from the Krusty Krab on a sort of daycation. (And there would be a joke from Mr. Krabs how it seems like SB never gets away from it, referencing to the increase amount of KK themed episodes the past two seasons or so. I know they wouldn't allow that joke in there, still it was in my dream.) A bad storm comes up and it tussles their boat upside down. They drown in the goo water and wake up in a weirdly looking world. I guess you could say this episode should stay away from being too closely similar to Rock Bottom, and you're right. So I'm gonna rewrite it enough so it won't feel like that.

I got this from a Seinfeld episode where some of the main characters all have people who look just like them and a similar street and the real main characters call it "Bizarro World".

SpongeBob and Krabs could wake up in a world that has its' own SpongeBob, Krabs, etc characters only with some differences in appearances. The sky above them is solid black because of the goo ocean. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs explore around and they make sly comments about this all being weird. When the Goo people won't tell them how to get back home, Krabs just tries to swim upward with SpongeBob to Bikini Bottom's surface. The Goo people start to turn on them and force them to stay. They have a trial and if SB/Krabs lose they get executed for disobeying their biggest law, never leaving. The judge is Goo Squidward. Maybe eventually Goo SpongeBob feels bad and helps them escape? Idk.

Oh yes I also have a side plot in my dream (which actually was the main plot but an adventure with SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs sounds more thrilling.) Since the KK is closed that day, Plankton has nothing to do and is bored. Of course the KK is so locked up that he can't get the formula. While looking out of one of his Chum Bucket windows, he sees another restaurant. He tries to go all Best Frenemies/The Other Patty on it when gasp! The fry cook and owner is one of his own hick relatives. (Maybe Clem?) Plankton wants in so that he could have its' recipe and/or join with his cousin to take over the KK. His hick cousin refuses, saying he only wants his food to be for fun, not violence. So of course stuff occurs after that.

Oh, also all of this my dream at the end has Nick executives! They tell me that they can't afford all these new locations bc expense and the only thing they could afford is a SB episode at the Krusty Krab. They couldn't even afford Squidward (other then in his cashier boat) doing stuff or Plankton in it either. wamp, wamp

So go ahead, make some adjustments to this or tell me that this is too overwhelming and would only be the likes of a special or horrible fanfiction.