• Advertisement

Favorite concepts that has been used a lot in TV/Movies/Video Games?

WhoBibbles

We all know entertainment has genres such as sci-fi, action, drama, comedy, horror etc but we also have concepts for tv shows (mainly for episodes), movies, video games etc that has been used so many times and it's still being used to this day. Not the say people are running out of ideas, more like they use classic concepts to do something different. I give some examples for this.

My personal favorite concepts would be time travel and anything with apocalypse or post-apocalypse. What I love about time travel is that it opens more adventures to our characters. It could be visiting past and future so spend time there or chancing the history. Doctor Who is probably my favorite show of all-time cuz it's about fricking time travel and I find the time travel aspect show to be more imaginative than any episodes from shows I've ever seen. Terminator 1 and 2, Donnie Darko and X-Men Days of Future are all excellent movies about time travel. Time travel was the best part of Sponge Out of Water. Sure, time travel is very complicated and often it makes plots very messy but in the end, I love it so much. I also love apocalypse or post-apocalyse concepts because whenever apocalypse is happening, it's very epic and post-apocalypse concepts feel so epic to me because of how dark and scary it looks (Mad Max Fury Raod FTW).

I also really like multiverses, cloning, mystery, being haunted/cursed, dream trip concepts. Just really crazy and insane concepts that make me excited.

So I'm asking, what are some of your favorite concepts of all-time?