• Advertisement

Actors and actresses you like

Katniss

copied and pasted from my SBM topic because I'm lazy

Voice actors can count as well.

Some of my favorites:

Actors: Chris Pratt (whoa what a big surprise wow), Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Oscar Isaac, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Christian Bale, and Idris Elba

Actresses: Brie Larson, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Shailene Woodley, Cate Blanchett, Saoirse Ronan, Keira Knightley, Amy Adams, Lupita Nyong'o, Scarlett Johansson, and Kristen Stewart

Edited by Katniss

I'm lazy as well.

Actors: Chris Evans :smirk: , Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Pratt, Tom Hardy, Tom Cruise, Oscar Issac, David Tennant, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford

Actress: Emily Blunt, Jennifer Lawrence, Alex Kingston, Jessica Lange, Scarlett Johanson and Carrie Fisher

I've yet to be disappointed by Michael Fassbender, Oscar Isaac, or Domnhall Gleeson. I liked Matt Smith on Doctor Who (he's still my favorite) and I want to keep liking him but he needs to choose better projects. Steve Carrell. Andrew Garfield. Jason Segel (killed it in End of the Tour). Ryan Gosling. Paul Rudd. Every guy on New Girl.

Been a fan of Brie Larson since Scott Pilgrim. Melissa Benoist is better than most of the material she gets. Julianne Moore. Emma Stone. I liked Shailene Woodley in The Spectacular Now but I think I need to see her in more things to form a better opinion on her. Kristen Stewart. Amy Adams. Alison Brie. Aya Cash. Rose McIver.

4 minutes ago, terminoob said:

I liked Shailene Woodley in The Spectacular Now but I think I need to see her in more things to form a better opinion on her. 

Skip the Divergent films and The Fault in Our Stars if you're not into YA stuff (though I thought she was pretty good in the latter) and watch The Descendants. She delivers my favorite performance in that film.

Just now, Katniss said:

Skip the Divergent films and The Fault in Our Stars if you're not into YA stuff (though I thought she was pretty good in the latter) and watch The Descendants. She delivers my favorite performance in that film.

Was planning on skipping The Fault in Our Stars just because I didn't like the book that much at all. I'll definitely check out Descendants when I get the chance.