• Advertisement

CraftyCrafts ~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Spongy272

Welcome to my new topic called CraftyCrafts!!!  (...my title sucks but the show must go on!!!).  I decided to create this topic for the sole purpose of showing some of my creations that I've created with items :) Most of what I have to show you though are designs made out of polymer clay which is a type of modeling clay that is hardened once baked. You could literally make TONS of things with polymer clay which is super cool! I learned about it through Youtube and I still do as of today. I'm still a newbie though ب_ب ... On top of that I'd love to receive requests on what you'd like me to make! I will say though that due to school, chores, and etc. that the result may not come in as fast as you expect it to. I just thought I'd mention that before anyone gets disappointed. ALSO if I suck then I apologize (╯︵╰,). I will do my best to create a great design!! ◕ ◡ ◕ Welp, here's what I've got to show ya! :

This is a Spongebob Charm I made out of polymer clay! I had trouble with his nose .__. It kept on falling off so I had to re-bake it after adding translucent liquid sculpey on it. I wanted to add the mouth and cheeks but realized I had little space to do so so I left it like that. In the end I wasn't too disappointed, in fact I loved the simplicity of it. I do hope to remake it sometime in the future to fix some of the errors I made like for ex. the body .

htumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o2_540.jpg

This is one of the first charms I created once my dad bought all of the supplies. It was pretty easy to make and the design was simple. One thing about facial expressions is that you can either use acrylic paint to make faces or polymer clay itself. In this case I wanted to make use of the paint ^‿^ .

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o4_540.jpg

During the festive holidays I decided to make a Christmas-themed charm, hence, the Christmas present! It's a bit heavier than the rest of the charms I made and it has different facial expressions on each four of the sides. 

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o5_540.jpg

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o6_540.jpg

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o7_540.jpg

tumblr_o16al5Zlb51uxcou4o2_540.jpg

This charm is by far the second worst charm I've created ;-;  I definitely achieved the color and concept for how I wanted it to look but I accidentally smudged her eyes, shoes, and have my fingerprints all over her hair. While I was making some last finishing touches I pressed too hard, thus, resulting into this. It's a skill that I have yet to master and hopefully when I do my charms will come out looking less messier. (*^ -^*)

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o8_540.jpg

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o9_540.jpg

THIS... is the worst one ;---; . The frustration was real when making this one . I wanted to make it look like a cute, shy, snowman. I didn't want to make the body like the usual snowman we see but instead standing on two legs. In the end it turned out looking like a damn tooth ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻. Not to mention that the cone kept falling off. ( Whyyyy cones whyyyy!!!???) 

tumblr_o16711Yrap1uxcou4o10_540.jpg

tumblr_o16aunSWjp1uxcou4o1_540.jpg

Last but not least this I made out of a huge cardboard box! I decided to make a little sleeping box for my cat so I cut a section for the opening where she can enter, and a section where the head is placed. I cut out other sections to make the cat head, ears, and tail. I then painted everything in the design of my very own cat ( my inspiration for the idea  (。♥‿♥。) ), cut out long white strips of copy paper for the whiskers, made her collar out of copy paper as well, and grabbed cotton balls to put inside the ears to achieve that furry effect.  I like how it turned out in the end, unfortunately, whenever my cat gets in she knocks off the head with her huge butt and ripped off the tail. How ungrateful -__-  (Jk she's adorable and innocent<3 ..sometimes evil though o,..,o) 

tumblr_o16b7vb7N01uxcou4o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o16b7vb7N01uxcou4o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o16b7vb7N01uxcou4o3_540.jpg

Welp, that's all I have for you for now. I will show you some more I've made recently sometime in the future :) . I hope you guys liked it! If ya have any questionsor requests then feel free to do so! Have a wonderful day ★~(◡‿◕✿).

P.S. ( Credits to a youtuber who's name I forgot for teaching me how to make the Christmas present!!! ALSO in regards of requests, it will only be made for requests in making polymer clay charms. Nothing else. )

• Like 3

**UPDATE**

Heller guys!! I know I haven't posted anything in a while regarding my charms and sketchbook here in SBC (I'll make a separate update towards my sketchbook topic) so I figured I'd give you guys an update.

1) I haven't really been working on some new charms but I probably will sometime during Spring Break. I DO have some other charms that I haven't shown yet here on SBC so stay tuned! 

2) I might set up a shop for either photoshop or charm requests. :/ It's still undecided but for now you can still make requests free of charge :D

I'll be making an update shortly to my other topic(the sketchbook one) so if you're interested you can go check it out :) Welp, that's it for today. Have a nice day guys!