• Advertisement

Top 30 Season 9 Episodes from 2012-2015

MrTortellini00

Number 14

oysftye.png

This is yet another episode I like, but I'm not really able to give the reasons for such, so this will be short. It even kinda surprises me since I think the episode is kinda forgettable, but there really isn't much here I disliked. Patrick was very funny in this episode for me, and its appearance makes me want to watch the episode again just to see it. So yeah, the episode has its decently funny moments. The ghosts were decent, nothing outstanding, and Mr. Krabs helped SpongeBob getting rid of the ghosts without even money or something related to it (Mr. Krabs not mentioning money is getting more uncommon as the time goes on). The story, while not really great, at least has a decent premise. And that's enough for me to like it.

The scorecard so far: 

Spoiler

n4m0net.png

Number 13

sL2eatx.png

Nope, it's not just for the fact that it's a better version of "All That Glitters" that I like this episode. The story is decent, another plan from Plankton to get the secret formula. Also, instead of SpongeBob's obnoxious crying from "All That Glitters", we get SpongeBob screaming only five times, in a way that isn't much ear-grating. Some of the ways SpongeBob interacted with The Sizzlemaster (Plankton) were a bit amusing. The twist at the end, with Mr. Krabs giving Plankton the recipe for the money cleaning solution, including that explosive product that exploded the Chum Bucket, was alright. It's a bit abrupt that they ended the episode like that, but it could've been worse. The humor is decent too, I got a few chuckles out of this episode. As a whole, the episode is good, but nothing that is really outstanding. I can't believe how close all these episodes are in terms of quality and enjoyment at this point. This isn't a good thing.

The scorecard so far: 

Spoiler

MWEpSjA.png?1