• Advertisement

Top 10 Worst Mr. Krabs' Greed Episodes

Alrighty guys on my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMyvmwK8j3NIK4JxH_UJn1Q) I will be making the top 10 worst Mr.Krabs' Greed Episodes. Right now I have 7 100% candidates for the list. This includes (by the way I am including pre and post movie episodes, and this is in no order. I'm far from being done with this list)  

Jellyfish Hunter

Krabby Kronicles

Spongebob Your Fired

Born again Krabs

Whale of a birthday

Drive Thru

The Krusty Sponge

Yes I don't like the Krusty Sponge. Everyone says its one of the best modern episodes just for "the metaphor for nickeldon". Just because an episode has an ironic metaphor doesn't automatically make it one of the best modern episodes. And Mr. Krabs is HORRIBLE in that episode in terms of his greed. Anyways. do you guys have any suggestions for this list? Like I said, this list is still in it's beta stages, and I'm still looking for episodes, so don't scream at me if I leave out some obvious ones.

17 minutes ago, Elmyra Duff said:

"Greasy Buffoons".

I was considering putting that episode on my list, but there is a I didn't few reasons. First of all, and this is only minor, but the episode itself isn't too bad. It throws some good jokes and is one of the better post movie episodes. Second of all, Mr. Krabs wasn't being too greed, he just wanted his customers back. It's a business, and that's understandable. For an episode to be in the top 10 worst, it has to be so bad it's insulting. Like him enslaving animals (Jellyfish hunters) or selling people's soul/ caring about money more than people (Born Again Krabs, A Whale of a birthday). Third of all, Plankton was also in the wrong, although that is minor. Fourth of all, Mr.Krabs does learn his lesson at the end of the episode, which is why episodes like Krusty Krushers isn't on the list. If Krabs gets a commence, or learns his lesson, than it doesn't deserve to be in the top 10.

1 hour ago, MrTortellini00 said:

Krabby Land, Penny Foolish, Plankton's Regular, Barnacle Face. That's all I can think for now.

Penny Foolish is 100% guaranteed to be in the top 5. Krabby Land is another good candidate. Plankton's Regular is maybe. he isn't really being cheap in that episode, but he is doing something VERY petty. I need to watch Barnacle face again, I don't remember that episode too well.