• Advertisement

If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his Illiniguy on my art

illiniguy34

So, this one. I originally drew this over 2 weeks ago with the intention of being my new channel banner (which it is right now), only just got this colored in and MAN am I proud of it. The characters listed (starting from the top left to right): Jake (Lit)/Chibi Ernie (a name that a friend of mine gave him XP), Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa), Gokai Silver (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger), Marco Diaz (SVTFOE), and Dipper Pines (GF).

new_channel_banner_by_illiniguy34-dapuj2

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cha said:

I'd also like a request too, but if you're busy that's totally fine. :) You draw really well, have you done any digital stuff before?

I've never done digital stuff before :/.

2 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Would you mind doing some art for my lit? :3

This is more of a fun thing for me to do in my spare time than anything if you get my drift.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it say like I only want a digital request, was just asking if you've ever done it before. :Laugh: But whenever you want to in your free time, I'd give you any amount of dbs you'd like. 

2 hours ago, Cha said:

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it say like I only want a digital request, was just asking if you've ever done it before. :Laugh: But whenever you want to in your free time, I'd give you any amount of dbs you'd like. 

LOL, thanks.

• Like 1

So I got back to my dorm last night after Thanksgiving break, and this was made! Yeah, someone on my floor wanted to see me draw Billy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy". Would you believe me if I told you it was my first time drawing a character from that show? :P

CyaBYVbXUAEuUd5.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, illiniguy34 said:

So I got back to my dorm last night after Thanksgiving break, and this was made! Yeah, someone on my floor wanted to see me draw Billy from "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy". Would you believe me if I told you it was my first time drawing a character from that show? :P

CyaBYVbXUAEuUd5.jpg

AAAHHH YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME :D

• Like 1

In the midst of finals, I needed something to keep my mind from blowing up. This was the result, people.

CzH5U7ZXgAEbBUA.jpg

Yup, Kirito and Asuna from "Sword Art Online". Also this is my biggest drawing I think I've done, on any surface as a matter of fact.

• Like 2