• Advertisement

If Shell City were an actual city...

Deacon Brucke

... what do you think it'd be like?

This has been something I've thought about for a while, and figured it'd be pretty cool to get everyone's opinions on how they would imagine Shell City to be like if it weren't in fact a gift shop.

I like to think it'd be sort of a run-down, decrepit place, inhabited by the ocean's deepest sea dwellers... anglers, dragonfish, you know the like. Unless you never want to see the light of day again, you'd better hope you have an escape route and time on your side. It's a merciless city. Maybe I'll draw up some concept sketches one of these days. ;) 

Guest hilaryfan80

I don't know.... I still think of it as being on the surface. I was kind of hoping that it would be like a little city by the beach, where you'd find lobster restaurants, gift shops, and strip mall, and you'd see a bunch of shells everywhere. I did not expect Shell City to be a gift shop, honestly. I thought it would definitely be a bigger place.

From what i can tell from the Deleted Scenes from the DVD Version of this movie(of course sandy WAS going to be there.) Shell City WAS going to be an actual city, but they scrapped the idea.

• Like 1