• Advertisement

Snowcember Ball 2015

Jjs Goodman

Yup, it's that time again. Despite the issues going on right now, I hope this will get people's minds off of them. It's time I announce Snowcember Ball 2015, our cold, but fun Christmas event!

Vwd2Ji1.jpg

Our fourth annual Christmas event (but the 2nd time for the name "Snowcember Ball") will begin December 11th and end December 30th! Here's a sneak preview of what to expect during it, and the Loyal Customers have already seen this so this will be deja vu for them, but I gotta post it for everyone...

1.) SpongeBob Jeopardy!: There will be two Christmas themed Jeopardy games on December 12th and 19th respectively!

2.) SpongeCraft Teams Tournament: There will be another mini-teams tournament during the event on SpongeCraft. The Drasticals and Band Geeks will compete in Christmas themed games, be sure to play to defend your team! If you are interested in signing up for teams, see here. Even if you don't want to play in the teams events, just like the Halloween makeover, SpongeCraftia will become a winter wonderland with Christmas decorations! If you want an advanced preview of Christmas festivities, check out Arctic SpongeCraftia (made by crushingmayhem).

3.) SBC Music Snowcember Parties: We'll be hosting Music parties on certain dates during the event (December 11th, 18th and 24th). We'd like people to play Christmas themed music, and whoever has the most liked song by the end of the hour will receive prizes! Note that the last one is on December 24th because I don't know if many people would attend one on Christmas. If anyone does think we should do a party on Christmas however, I can change it.

4.) iFish: We will be making a ton of new winter/Christmas themed items for your iFish characters. We will also be bringing back the old items from Christmas 2012/Snowcember Ball 2014, which will be Loyal Customer exclusives.

5.) Secret Santa Program 2015: Yup, we will be bringing this back again, since it was popular in the past. Buy gifts from our Store for other users anonymously. Make someone happy this holiday season!

6.) Skins: We will be having a handful of old and new Christmas skins during the event. The default will be called "A Very Starfish Christmas" (hint: a beta banner of it is in the promotional image). "Bikini Blizzard" and "A Very Orca Christmas" will also return from past events and become Loyal Customer exclusives.

7.) SBC Christmas Trivia Contest 2015: Our fourth annual Christmas trivia contest will also be happening! Play in 10 rounds of Christmas trivia to win the grand prizes!

...and that's not all yet! There is a lot more to expect, but it wouldn't be fun if I spoiled everything, would it? That's why we have surprises.

Regardless, I hope this will be a cool Snowcember Ball (pun intended)! I'd say this has been our best year for forum events, and I hope that streak continues.

Edited by Hot Fruitcake
  • Like 7