• Advertisement

Teams Sign-Ups

Jinjo

UPDATED OCTOBER 18TH, 2019

A lot of people have been asking constantly how to join the Band Geeks and Drasticals, or when there will be a new draft. Well, I figured now was a time to announce a new draft...kind of. This is a draft, but it is an infinite one. Here is how this will work: If you aren't already on a team and want to be drafted, just simply sign up here. By a certain deadline, when we have an even number posted in the topic, Fred and Hayden will pick from the pool, and then we'll allow more people to join after we draft. So basically, they'll be drafting new people every other week or so, provided people sign up. This will be an easy way for people to join if they are actually dedicated into participating in team events. However, there are some important notes I should say:

1.) You do not have to be active in features such as Pictionary, Dunces & Dragons, and Wheel of Fortune to be in teams, but it would be nice. Some of the future teams tournaments will apply to those areas. Team games in Pictionary and WOF depend how many show from each side. 

2.) Do not get upset if you are drafted on a team you don't want to be on.

3.) This topic is just for new recruits, if you are already on a team, then you don't need to post anything here, unless you want to quit as I mentioned above.

4.) The team leaders (Fred and Hayden) have every right to remove you if they feel you are inactive and not contributing to the team in any meaningful way. If you are removed, they have the right to not let you back on.

Here are the current team rosters as of November 1st, 2018:

Drasticals:

Hayden (Leader)

OWM

SquiddyFace

magic the veemon

CakeCup

Leedles

DarknessDG

RDSP

Someone

Goobz

Coffee_lover

SB's #1 Fan

jjsthekid

Band Geeks:

Fred Rechid (Leader)

Trophy

sbl

WhoBob

Halibut

NegiSpongie

Wintermelon43

Honest Slug

LocalAquatic

dmandaman

BenPaz

cwn

SG19

So yeah, just reply here if you want to be on a team, and Fred & Hayden will draft you when a good amount sign up.

• Like 5

Alright, CNF and I have chosen. I chose Fa for the Band Geeks and CNF chose Face for the Drasticals. Here are the current teams:

Drasticals:

CNF (Leader)

tvguy

TheGreatWizard

Teenj12

Bubblerock

SOF

Aquatic Nuggets

Hayden

Face

Band Geeks:

Jjsthekid (Leader)

JCM

Trophy

Fred Rechid

crushingmayhem

Spongeboblover

ZaidCatDog

OneFluttershyAway

Fa

We'll be keeping this open to those interested in joining, but there won't be a deadline for the next draft right now.

Due to impracticality, Weekly Mini-Games will be officially replaced with the Team Tournaments listed in this topic. I really apologize for anyone who was looking forward to weekly games. It's probably for the better - instead of putting all of our energy on weekly games, we can put all of our energy into a select few awesome games that actually work. :)

I also want to apologize to anybody who was confused or otherwise had negative feelings because of the weekly mini-games. It was a good idea in theory, but not in practice.

Face out, peace!

Just bumping this to update the team rosters and announce some changes:

1.) CNF and I no longer lead the teams. Trophy now leads the Band Geeks and OpenWindowManiac leads the Drasticals, so to anyone who signs up for these, they will draft people.

2.) To those who don't want to do SpongeCraft tournaments, I'll offer an alternative: We may have mini teams events for forum events off to the side that could count overall for tournaments. That way if you can't get on SpongeCraft, but still want to support your team, we'll have those there.

3.) Regardless of which you want to be active for (forum or SpongeCraft), you must still be active in some games. If you do not do anything for your team for an extended period of time, you will be automatically removed.

• Like 1