• Advertisement

Allison's Creative Ask Thread Title

Minty Car

u should make a story about wendy and dip making one for her but dip like hits his thumb with the nail and wendy barely does any work other than the hard stuff like holding it in place?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cha said:

u should make a story about wendy and dip making one for her but dip like hits his thumb with the nail and wendy barely does any work other than the hard stuff like holding it in place?

Omf I'm totally doing this after Wendip week, I promise

• Like 1

so there's a fanfiction where the lilymu cast is getting on an airplane and their bags are xrayed. one of the bags had a stuffed animal inside of it and some stupid flight attendant thought it was guano's brother stuck in there. All I could think of though is that time in the bonsai episode where Ozu was on the airport vacation and Yes Man was in Ozu's bag, since ym is like a brother to guano to me now? :Laugh:  

5 minutes ago, Cha said:

so there's a fanfiction where the lilymu cast is getting on an airplane and their bags are xrayed. one of the bags had a stuffed animal inside of it and some stupid flight attendant thought it was guano's brother stuck in there. All I could think of though is that time in the bonsai episode where Ozu was on the airport vacation and Yes Man was in Ozu's bag, since ym is like a brother to guano to me now? :Laugh:  

YM is no teddy bear though :Laugh: