• Advertisement

Allison's Creative Ask Thread Title

Minty Car

E17BCjs.png

plot twist since in the commercial in Ship of Fools or whatever it was called, it says parents aren't allowed to play, the store clerks won't let ozu even purchase his own game. and even though it's a "lilymu" game kiyoko actually wants to play it, just out of spite because she's not allowed to. so they both slowly go insane? :Laugh:

"what are you talking about you idiot, you and your company you work at have always banned from coming to Lilymu Studios, what's the difference between this and a freakin' video game?"

"that's just it, it's a video game, my life source, dude!"

"I thought manga was your life source."

"Well my second life source, think of them as parents and I'm the baby. Even a video game of your horrid show is better than the studio that runs it itself."

*ozu proceeds to punch out kiyoko's character in whatever kind of street fighter thing they're playing currently* 

"Well good, now you have no life source. I'm gonna go make lunch as you sort your inner issues."

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ichirothedirector said:

E17BCjs.png

plot twist since in the commercial in Ship of Fools or whatever it was called, it says parents aren't allowed to play, the store clerks won't let ozu even purchase his own game. and even though it's a "lilymu" game kiyoko actually wants to play it, just out of spite because she's not allowed to. so they both slowly go insane? :Laugh:

"what are you talking about you idiot, you and your company you work at have always banned from coming to Lilymu Studios, what's the difference between this and a freakin' video game?"

"that's just it, it's a video game, my life source, dude!"

"I thought manga was your life source."

"Well my second life source, think of them as parents and I'm the baby. Even a video game of your horrid show is better than the studio that runs it itself."

*ozu proceeds to punch out kiyoko's character in whatever kind of street fighter thing they're playing currently* 

"Well good, now you have no life source. I'm gonna go make lunch as you sort your inner issues."

What console are they playing it on? xP