• Advertisement

What's the passing rate in your school?

Someone

50.8% assuming you mean the graduation rate. It's nearly the national average here. It's also taking into account that there are plenty of people who transfer out of my school to others in the state because they want a more traditional college experience or they think that another school has more of the program they are looking for.

I'm staying because a.) they actually do have a good business program that has been rated favorably and b.) they make it easy to do a double major without having to go through a ton of reapplying to do it unlike another big state school here which I will not mention. Lately I've been thinking about doing computer information systems too or at least minoring in it (which will be two classes less to take, but I miss out on that field study in CIS course they offer. I'm still thinking about it and it might mean that I graduate a semester later than I thought. I really did not know that much about the major though I did well in the intro class for CIS and actually better than both of the accounting classes I took too) and more convinced that there are opportunities in that field than I previously thought, at least to keep me going for a few years before I decide to move out to California or New York and get into animation or something and still having that as a way to fall back on when times get tough in the animation industry. I want to be able to shift gears when needed. c.) i've gotten a ton of my program done anyway, e.) it's one of my most affordable options and f.) the school has a lot of connections to different companies in the area and everything.