• Advertisement

Lego SpongeBob: A Video Series By Yours Truly!

Lego Spongy

Hey, what's going on guys, Lego here! I'm going to finally post my first official topic on here showing off my video series, Lego SpongeBob. I bet a few people from SBM know about this series already, but for those who don't know, I'll get you caught up.

I bet you've seen Lego SpongeBob videos and Lego stop-motions in general on YouTube from people like Haqq17, Weird Name Productions, and so on. Well, I have made my own custom Lego SpongeBob series, trying to keep to the SpongeBob SquarePants wit and charm. Of course, Season 1 of the series didn't go too well. While the humor and scripting were mostly spot-on, the camera-work wasn't good and the voice acting was a bit meh. Also most of the episodes in Season 1 were not made in stop motion, so that kinda makes it worse. If you want to see Season 1, here's a link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZDrP8ZrquXyEXL8nnOPHYJRk2vR2c1Yn

But, yeah, Season 1 wasn't that good, and I took a break from the series for a little bit, but then, I made the season finale, "The Krusty Krab Is Destroyed" in professional stop-motion using the software called "MonkeyJam", and it turned out pretty good and I was really proud of it. So I started off Season 2 with an episode called "Patrick Gets Served".

It was pretty good, and then I decided to do episodes weekly after that. So what came with that was the 2-Part special, "Plankton's Portal".

Which was pretty epic, with some good animation as well. Then once I fixed the audio settings on Movie Maker (Yes I use Movie Maker to edit videos, don't judge me) and I made a hilarious episode called "Last Day Of School"

Then I made my first collab episode in Lego Camp called "The Random Movie"

Then I thought "I should have people help me on episodes more often", so I had Unicorn Wizard on SBM help me write the episode "Squid-Com", which was really funny.

Then me, along with a few other people on SBM made two episodes in one weekend called "Inner Machinations of Spongy's Mind" and "The Underwater Pool", which were hilarious.

And this is where I am right now. I will post more episodes as I make more, but until then, enjoy the videos I have :)

Sorry I haven't posted on here, but there's 2 new episodes that have been uploaded! First off: An episode filmed in Season 1 format:

And here's the episode that I uploaded today! Part 1 of the midseason finale of Lego SpongeBob!

Part 2 of The Wrath of Noah coming soon :)