• Advertisement

Ask IG

illiniguy34

20 hours ago, Captain Spongetron said:

Are you interested in Persona 5?

Possibly, though I can't tell you how much my friends have gushed over that game XDXDXDXD. Also the number of times I've heard "Last Surprise" be played, sweet Jesus :P.

After the Bridgewater news I had to make my magnum opus for the fact that I have to add on the Jets level of patheticness alongside my normal unhealthy dosage of Viking masochism?

Spoiler

D1lXHb3GruvYkLn4GjPvqrPEYQH5o2cGqCy6UxDAGFk.png?w=751&s=65bc4215ba9116716e1734632b1674c0

2 hours ago, PEPSI✭MAN said:

After the Bridgewater news I had to make my magnum opus for the fact that I have to add on the Jets level of patheticness alongside my normal unhealthy dosage of Viking masochism?

Hide contents

D1lXHb3GruvYkLn4GjPvqrPEYQH5o2cGqCy6UxDAGFk.png?w=751&s=65bc4215ba9116716e1734632b1674c0

Oh I don't put it past you, I swear Vikings fans are some of those fanbases that I don't see ever not get tortured to Hell and back XDXDXD.

Hearing that Megalo Box's first episode is the best start to a show this year but do I need to know anything on Ashita no Joe beforehand? Also hearing it's some anniversary project for that.

7 hours ago, Robomechabotatron said:

Hearing that Megalo Box's first episode is the best start to a show this year but do I need to know anything on Ashita no Joe beforehand? Also hearing it's some anniversary project for that.

I see......