• Advertisement

Don't ask Halibut anything

Sweat

Just now, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Here's the drawing I did for you:

blogentry-4543-0-44855600-1471023122.jpg

What do you think? ^^ she has a nice bug butt 

You didn't really need to do that for me. idk if you caught what I said, but you don't really need to pour yourself at me, I can tell you're kinda... obsessed? It's a nice drawing, but just take a break. It's obvious that like 70% of what you do on SBC is post in my ask topic. You don't need to do all of this for me :/

15 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Reveal hidden contents

You didn't really need to do that for me. idk if you caught what I said, but you don't really need to pour yourself at me, I can tell you're kinda... obsessed? It's a nice drawing, but just take a break. It's obvious that like 70% of what you do on SBC is post in my ask topic. You don't need to do all of this for me :/

I'm sorry Hali. But thanks for making me cry and feel like shit. I hope you're happy.

1 minute ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

I'm sorry Hali. But thanks for making me cry and feel like shit. I hope you're happy.

I didn't try to make you cry, but you seemed a bit too focused on me, I wanted to make sure our friendship didn't go too far so it doesn't turn into something unhealthy, I tried to put it down as nicely as possible. I'm really sorry that I made you cry, I shouldn't have been so blunt about it. :(