• Advertisement

The movie's relationship between Planky/SB

Cha

Well now since we know the plot might revolve around SpongeBob and Plankton, I thought it would be a fun idea to make a thread of their relationship. (Not as in shipping, c'mon people he's got a wife already. :okay: )

SpongeBob despite the frequent evil schemes from Plankton, still can be positive towards the little green guy. He'll even go out of the way to make him his friend sometimes. SpongeBob is fully aware of the criminal's record and definitely takes control of secret formula stealing plans. I still find it amazing how the writers never made SpongeBob a Mr. Krabs on how he fully views Plankton. It's because by nature SpongeBob is optimistic to everyone even his enemies. The Spongey fellow will always want to help everyone. One of my favorite examples of SpongeBob's view toward Plankton is from Krabs La Mode. I love how he changes his mood so quickly.

"Plankton you won't get away with this!" - SB

"Oh hey SpongeBob how was your weekend?" - Plankton

"Oh my weekend fabulous thanks for asking! *insert rest of the line*"

Plankton: He loves to trick the yellow doofus into befriending him often. SpongeBob is stubborn though and will do everything in his right to keep the formula safe. Sometimes Plankton gets help rather it be anniversary problems or the advice from Super Aquatic Evil Villain Team Up Is A Go!