• Advertisement

School is coming again.

abisert

To people going into Middle School;

Middle school sucks.

Let's all face it; 6, 7, and 8 are some of the worst years of our lives.

I went to a awful school for 6th grade and got bullied a lot. I had about two friends, but they got annoying and turned into dicks, and pretty much the whole school was against me..... because i watched MLP. Yeah, it was really stupid and even my "friends" made fun of me for it. I had a awful science teacher and it wasn't a fun experience. I was infamous among the whole grade and even girls were making fun of me including people on the other team i didn't even know.

7th grade was a little better. I transferred schools at the start of the year, so it was a transitional period, sort of. I was at my old school for about a month then and i was bullied a lot, and you know how pathetic you are when a few 6th graders steal your backpack. It was really a transitional period, and yes, i tried to kill myself in the school gymnasium in the 7th grade and got kicked out of school for a day. I got really depressed then, for alot of reasons.

To people going into Middle School;

Middle school sucks.

Let's all face it; 6, 7, and 8 are some of the worst years of our lives.

I went to a awful school for 6th grade and got bullied a lot. I had about two friends, but they got annoying and turned into dicks, and pretty much the whole school was against me..... because i watched MLP. Yeah, it was really stupid and even my "friends" made fun of me for it. I had a awful science teacher and it wasn't a fun experience. I was infamous among the whole grade and even girls were making fun of me including people on the other team i didn't even know.

7th grade was a little better. I transferred schools at the start of the year, so it was a transitional period, sort of. I was at my old school for about a month then and i was bullied a lot, and you know how pathetic you are when a few 6th graders steal your backpack. It was really a transitional period, and yes, i tried to kill myself in the school gymnasium in the 7th grade and got kicked out of school for a day. I got really depressed then, for alot of reasons.

Wow, that's really rough. You are so strong to have made it through all that and still be standing today.

As for me, Middle School wasn't that great until 8th grade. That's when I become 'popular' so to speak, and gathered a circle of close friends that made my 8th grade year one of the best years of school that I've ever had.

In general, I think middle school is a rough few years for everyone, since I think that's when kids are the most immature.

Pretty much. I don't understand how/why everyone here had such an awful time.

I think it's because kids are pretty much, little shits in middle school.

• Like 5

No kids improve in Valley Center...

They're probably going to still talk about immature crap like they're doing in Middle School.

Life then moves on in college and all the people who are imamture are forced to reach reality and shape up. No one can live life immature all the time once older.

I think it's because kids are pretty much, little shits in middle school.

Right. I'm aware. I was talked about behind my back and made fun of for being fat. Except I just don't understand why it was so awful for everyone here. Middle schoolers will make fun of you for everything and anything, you just can't let it bother you. I was into Yu-Gi-Oh and Runescape; you don't think people teased me for liking those things? I was a nerd. I was an overweight kid with wire-frame glasses and acne and I played Yu-Gi-Oh and I didn't hang out with friends after school because I would've rather played Runescape. There was a day where my friends were hanging out in my pool and I went into my room to do a quest. I would make my friends duel me in Yu-Gi-Oh even though they were tired of it. I, too, was a little shit.

But it's middle school. Bullying is inexcusable but it's middle school. It's not going to determine the rest of your life. It's not even going to determine high school. It's extremely unimportant because your friend groups are still evolving and your grades don't count for anything. It's a cesspool of pre-pubescent kids that was made so those kids wouldn't go out and cause trouble in society between 7am and 3pm. It is, for all intents and purposes, a prison that you're in until you make parole and go onto a slightly less terrible place called high school where schoolwork matters a little bit more than middle school but where your social life still doesn't matter one bit.

Right. I'm aware. I was talked about behind my back and made fun of for being fat. Except I just don't understand why it was so awful for everyone here. Middle schoolers will make fun of you for everything and anything, you just can't let it bother you. I was into Yu-Gi-Oh and Runescape; you don't think people teased me for liking those things? I was a nerd. I was an overweight kid with wire-frame glasses and acne and I played Yu-Gi-Oh and I didn't hang out with friends after school because I would've rather played Runescape. There was a day where my friends were hanging out in my pool and I went into my room to do a quest. I would make my friends duel me in Yu-Gi-Oh even though they were tired of it. I, too, was a little shit.

But it's middle school. Bullying is inexcusable but it's middle school. It's not going to determine the rest of your life. It's not even going to determine high school. It's extremely unimportant because your friend groups are still evolving and your grades don't count for anything. It's a cesspool of pre-pubescent kids that was made so those kids wouldn't go out and cause trouble in society between 7am and 3pm. It is, for all intents and purposes, a prison that you're in until you make parole and go onto a slightly less terrible place called high school where schoolwork matters a little bit more than middle school but where your social life still doesn't matter one bit.

Yeah, pretty much what he said.

Got your schedule?

Remember, guys, this is a thread about back to school. We should make a thread about how much middle school sucks.

Yes.