• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

BoJack Horseman

1 hour ago, Cha♡ said:

babs or harley?

I say harley slightly more, while I love babs' strict af cop like attitude that can be funny, harley and joker being the best of platonic friends gives me life

Never seen both well enough but Harley just seems so much fun. <3

59 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

whats ur favorite ep so far?

though choice but Absolution/Ascension are definitely the most exciting thing about the show so far. My other favorites would be T.R.A.C.K.S., End of The Begining, Turn Turn Turn, Begining of the End, A Fractured House, One Door Closes, S.O.S. two parter, 4722 Hours, Maveth, Parting Shot, Deals With Our Devils and The Lays of Inferno Dynamics.

Edited by Samurai Jack

21 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

what are Absolution and Ascension about?

they were two parter season 3 finale, which had Daisy feeling responsible for everything that has been happened due to the fact that "Hive", who was the main villain of the season, controlled her and Hive's plan was to turn everyone in the world into "inhumans" (people with Kree blood and that has abilities) and Daisy just wanted to be in control of Hive again because she felt complete when Hive made her happy and connected by controlling her. It was also about destiny of who's gonna die in space because Daisy touched an inhuman with ability to show the future. It was a really epic finale that showed us vulnerability, addiction, humanity and destiny. I never felt this excited about a season finale of a superhero show since Arrow season 2 finale. 

• Like 1