• Advertisement

[Surprise Event] Basketball Hunt

Jjs Goodman

Similar to last year's surprise Easter Egg Hunt for March Madness 2013, I've decided to have another surprise event this year. This will be a scavenger hunt that everyone can play in. I have hidden six basketballs around the forum, and whoever finds them all gets 500 doubloons, along with points for their team. This might help a certain team in need of points *coughhawaiiantikiscough*, so there is no limit to who wins, but the deadline to find them by is March 31st at 5pm. Here are the clues to where the basketballs are hidden:

Ball #1: I am relaxing at a certain beach with the topic of the sport I am used in.

Ball #2: I am hidden in a game that has the high score of 94.

Ball #3: Look around a certain market, and you will find me globally.

Ball #4: The first three may have been easy, but the last three will require more thinking. You can find me in a bracket for my origin game, but I am not in plain sight.

Ball #5: I am brighter than the color of this user, and I may be attached to them.

Ball #6: For the final ball, I can be found as the picture for a member who was a silly man with a simple name.

PM me all the balls when you find them. I will keep track of who has found them below and their progress. You may help other teammates, but do not give answers away, as that is cheating.

Enchanted Tikis:

CNF (6 out of 6)

Cha (6 out of 6)

Trophy (6 out of 6)

Hawaiian Tikis: 

Kevin (6 out of 6)

SOF (6 out of 6)