• Advertisement

[5th] The Fry Cook Games Round

Jjs Goodman

The fifth round of The Fry Cook Games will be tonight at 7 PM EST. One person will win immunity tonight and the players will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is the final seve:

1) CNF1

2) JCM

3) Teenj

4) Trophy

5) Halibut

6) Crushing

7) CDCB

Last time, the Enchanted Tikis won for the third time in a row thanks to Trophy. Nobody was sent home due to Cat Mario's resignation. CNF and Halibut also found the two Immunity Idols, thus giving them an advantage in the future. Now, the teams are merged, and everyone is a lone wolf. Who will win tonight? What alliances will be formed?

Tonight's round is...

KELP FOREST ESCAPE

For the first merge challenge, tonight, all seven players must escape the Kelp Forest, in the style of a maze. I have set up a maze table in Pages. The 7 players have vehicles to journey through the maze with. Since Trophy won last challenge, he got to pick the Batmobile. The other vehicles were randomly selected to the other players. Here is who got what:

1. Trophy - Batmobile

2. JCM - Motorbike

3. CNF - Truck

4. Crushing - Helicopter

5. Teenj - Car

6. CDCB - Jeep

7. Halibut - Scooter

The players will choose if they are moving up, right, down, or left, and I will be rolling a dice for them to determine the amount. Tell me which direction you pick (you'll probably have to do it on xat for better communication), and I will roll the dice. Be careful, there are some hidden parts to the maze, which include:

1. Traps: There are 6 traps hidden in the maze. One of them can take you out of the race entirely!

2. Trap Removers: There are 2 of these. If you land on one, you can remove a trap closeby.

3. Walls: There are 4 of these. These are basically roadblocks in the maze. If you have a Helicopter, you can fly over it, and if you have the Batmobile, you can smash through it.

4. Shortcuts: There are 2 shortcuts. One goes right and one goes down. They may help you get to the finish.

5. Sabotage a Player: There are 2 of these. You can sabotage another player's progress if you land on one.

6. Automatically Move: If you land on one of these, you get to move again x amount of spaces.

That's basically all there is to it. I will post the final results of the maze after someone reaches finish. Whoever reaches finish wins the game and receives immunity tonight.

Note: To make communication easier, I'd probably recommend all players going to xat for this one.

Trophy has reached the finish line, so he gains immunity again.

Root Beer Ceremony:

Trophy has immunity, so he gets the first root beer bottle. CNF, Crush, JCM, and Teenj are also all safe. The bottom two is CDCB and Halibut. The last bottle goes to...

CDCB! Sorry Halibut, but since you were not present, you can't play the idol. You and the idol both go to the Dump of Shame.

Only three more rounds left!