• Advertisement

[4th] The Fry Cook Games Round

Jjs Goodman

The fourth round of The Fry Cook Games will be tonight at 7 PM EST. The losing team will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is a recap of who is playing so you can strategize with your teammates: 

Enchanted Tikis:

1) CNF1

2) JCM

3) Teenj

4) Trophy

5) Cat Mario

Hawaiian Tikis:

1) Halibut

2) Crushing

3) CDCB

Last time, the Enchanted Tikis won again in the flag capture thanks to CNF. The Hawaiian Tikis sent yet another person home, this time being Wumbo. Can the Hawaiians pick up again? Which team will win once again?

A couple of notes before the game starts:

1) Cat Mario said before the game started that he is withdrawing. As a result, the Enchanted Tikis are now down to 4 players, and his elimination will count for this round.

2) The immunity idol was found by Halibut, and he can use it anytime he wants. Do not fret however, I may hide a second idol for post-merge...

Now, let's get started.

This one is pretty simple. I am going to post avatars of a member, and you have to guess who they belong to. I will be posting two at a time or else this would go on forever. So please PM me both answers.

1) photo-2824.png?_r=1394944308

2) photo-1298.jpg?_r=1394500918

Again, PM me your answers. The maximum amount of time is 3 minutes, and then I will move on to the next two. Whoever has the most amount of points wins for their team by the end. Note the points will be based off of how many are playing, along with who answers first, so this is a race.

Root Beer Ceremony:

Yikes, poor Hawaiian Tikis. Three games in a row. Tonight, the voted off contestant is...

NOBODY! Since Cat Mario resigned, nobody will go home tonight, meaning it was a reward challenge. Trophy will get a bit of immunity in the next challenge. Round 5 will begin the merge, meaning everyone is disbanded, and every man is for themselves. 

A second Immunity Idol was also hidden. The hint for it is: An episode written by Aaron Springer. Whoever finds it may PM it to me. You can search for it in-between rounds, every contestant can look for it.

EDIT: CNF found the Idol. So Halibut and CNF both have their own idols.