• Advertisement

[3rd] The Fry Cook Games Round

Jjs Goodman

The third round of The Fry Cook Games will be tonight at 7 PM EST. The losing team will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is a recap of who is playing so you can strategize with your teammates: 

Enchanted Tikis:

1) CNF1

2) JCM

3) Teenj

4) Trophy

5) Cat Mario

Hawaiian Tikis:

1) Halibut

2) Wumbo

3) Crushing

4) CDCB

Last time, the Enchanted Tikis won the scavenger hunt thanks to Trophy's sharp finding skills. The Hawaiian Tikis suffered a heavy loss however. Not only was Michaelmn eliminated, but AcidicDragon voluntarily resigned from the competition. Can the Hawaiians make up tonight? Who will prevail?

Tonight's challenge...

FLAG CAPTURE

For this challenge, the teams must retrieve their respective flags, that have been hidden on the forum. You will need to use your brain to find them, as I have hidden clues around the forum to their location. To get both sides started, here are your clues:

Hawaiian Tikis Hint #1:

Spoiler

Start off at the Industrial Wasteland, and on a pinned topic of hilarity you will find your first clue.

Enchanted Tiki Hint #1:

Spoiler

Start off at the beach where SpongeBob and friends hang. Go in and go out, to find your first clue. 

DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT, TRY TO FIND THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG. You are finding YOUR team's flag, not the others. PM me the flag when you find it. Whoever finds their team's flag first wins it for their team. Follow the clues to find its location, but you will need to use your brain, and perhaps even do some research, to get from one clue to the next.

Time's up! CNF found the Enchanted Tikis flag, so they win, again.

Root Beer Ceremony:

I have received the votes from the Hawaiians. CD and Halibut are safe. The last root beer bottle goes to...

Crushing. Sorry Wumbo, but you are out.

Now, the Enchanted Tikis have sent CNF to search for the Immunity Idol. He has 5 minutes starting now. He failed to find it, but better luck next time.