• Advertisement

ALTERNATE ENDING POSSIBILITY! And Then There Were Less 3 Alternate Ending!!!!!

Metal Snake

And Now There is More

Episode 14: The End (is a Joke) (Or is it?)

And Then There Were Less 3: Alternate Ending: The Real Untold Truth Hidden:...Now Ought to be Told::::::::::::::LL:::::::

MS: Why is there more than one subtitle? Also, that’s kinda redundant…

Metal Snake: Cloudy, you’re breaking the fourth wall in my story that’s now broken the fourth wall!

Cloudy: Sorry. :P

Metal Snake: No you’re not, you’re happy that YOU’RE RUINING ME!

We see Metal Snake beating up MS and heard totally wacky cartoon sound effects going *BANG* *BANG* *BING* *BONG* *BUNGO* in the background.

Metal Snake: Wait! Fuck! Wait! ...This opening scene for this ending is goddamn stupid, let’s just start the fucking ending for the fucking sake of shit getting fucked.

In the beautiful town of Las Vegas, we see a glamorous black car pull up to a gorgeous police station. 70s got out of the bejeweled driver’s seat, revealing him to be the fabulous pilot of the magnificient vehicle. But he wasn’t the only one. He walked over to the dazzling passenger’s side and opened the radiant door. As the vomit-green camera zoomed in on the other pilot, 70s slapped him across the bitch face.

that70sguy92: Wake up! Don’t you see that it’s finally time?

CD: Oh yeah.

that70sguy: Yeah!

CD: Whatever.

CDCB got out of the car and walked with 70s to the station. He was alive, but different somehow… He closed the passenger’s door behind him, revealing that the black car had a white stripe across it and an insignia reading “Las Vegas Police: Star F.O.R.C.E.” on a picture of a badge made up of a constellation of stars.

As he and 70s were walking up to the police station, 70s started pounding on the door real loud and aggressive.

that70s: Let us in please. It is us.

A guy dressed in a black suit with his face hidden by darkness behind the door opened the door.

Guy: Yes, it is you. Come in.

They obeyed and came. The dark man shut the door and led them through the dimly lit hallway of the police station as the camera zoomed in on the door while it opened.

In the dark man’s office, 70s exchanged some documents with him as he poured 70s something hot in a coffee cup. As the dark man flipped through the documents, he saw the one he was looking for particularly, a paper with pictures of 27 people and their names and black X’s on the pictures. The dark man sneered, putting his documents on top of his desk as 70s slurped liquid.

Dark Man: You got them all...exactly as planned. Heh heh. Now the people of Las Vegas will be safe. And with the waiter dead, all evidence of what we did will be destroyed.

70s: I wish I was able to have met you back in the mansion earlier, but oh well. Now the streets of Las Vegas are guaranteed to be zombie-free.

CD: Zombies? Wait, what’s going on here again? I forgot.

The dark man and 70s shared a laugh.

Dark Man: You don’t need to know. You served your purpose. 70s…

70s: Sorry I brought you back to life...just to kill you…

At that moment, 70s pulled out his gun and shot CD in the forehead point-blank. The dark man drew a quick sketch of CD’s face on the document and drew an X on it as he fell to the ground dead.

Dark Man: So he was the accidental 28th, huh? Surprised that he died, considering the powers I bestowed upon him. But a zombie is a zombie…

70s *widely grinning*: But what is a zombie...Chief?

The Chief shared the big grin.

Chief: I like the way you think...it gives me so many things to say...putting me in a position to expose...The zombies are the result of a failed experiment that I and the descendants of the stars of Las Vegas conducted in hopes to find a way to bring dead internet forum users back to life. Our hopes were in vain of course, and now...this.

Calvin: Uh huh.

Chief: The failed experiment producing a worthless vaccine known as “R.E.S.T.A.R.t.”. When we injected it into 12 SBC users and 15 SBM users who died due to...a most unfortunate series of events *heh heh*, it brought them back to life as zombies believing that they were real people.

Travis: Yes.

Chief: It got even worse when one of the zombies invited all the other zombies to Las Vegas...the very place the stars hired us to protect. To stop them, I had to evacuate the entire city with my space-time powers and replace all the people with cardboard cut-outs manipulated by my star friends, in case the SBC user zombies ended up biting someone and infecting them.

Sam Evans: That’s right.

Chief: I even got rid of all the police officers, and bestowed special powers upon you and CD, as I knew that only you and him could help dispose of the zombies as my friends manipulated the cardboard puppets. Because of them, I needed you. Me, F.O.R.C.E. (For Operations Regarding Contaminated Environments), and even R.E.S.T.A.R.t. (Revives Entity Stated to Acquire Revival Totally), you’ve all served them well.

sunandjin92: Mmh. Yeah.

DC: Glad I’ve shared our understanding, huh?

70s: That’s all I needed to hear… because now it’s time to...discuss my pay.

The chief’s elation ended until he heard that.

Dark Chief: Oh dear…

70s: That’s right, our promised agreement. Take your clothes off.

DM: Oh shit…

70s: TAKE! THEM! Off.

Man: No, oh no...

70s: Take your clothes off before I have to use my damn powers on goddamn you!

DARK MAN: FIN!

The chief finale threw them off and into 70s’ face, revealing that he was...Steel Sponge! He then leaped off the desk and kicked his clothes in the face, which in turn, knocked 70s to the ground. After that, he ran outside the station and into the streets naked as the camera zoomed in on him and then inside the building. As he was running, he looked in front of the screen.

Steel Sponge: So, you want to know how this all comes together?

The screen went to the left and to the right to signal a response.

Steel Sponge: Okay, but we’re gonna have to talk it over with my friends.

Steel grabbed the screen and was gone.

Meanwhile…

70s was rubbing his wounded face on the floor.

70s: Wait till I get my hands on him…I curse his name...

YOU DON’T BECAUSE THE JOKE ISN’T FUNNY ANYMORE: Sup bitches?

70s looked up in horror at the camera...it was Dragiiin! And he brought his little dog friend with him too...Elasticorn!

70s: No...it couldn’t be true…How are you two still alive?

Elastic: We went to the party and shit got real boring so we left, brah. Thank the gods for space and tiem powahs.

Dragiiin: but we had to spy on you cause Steel so we just filmed whatever looked half-okay and bailed

70s: No...he planned this all along!

70s’ fears were confirmed as time froze, and the next thing he knew, he was in a dark, cramped, moist area…

70s: My powers have been taken away for that bastard Steel’s plot’s sake…where is this?

70s was about to find out when he saw a swarm of baby sharks swarming together and swarming in on him and starting to eat his flesh. He screamed. He wept. He remembered. He still had the R.E.S.T.A.R.t. sample he used on CD in his pocket. Dragiiin and Elastic forgot to confiscate it, as well as his gun.

70s: I’m sorry to do this, but...time’s up, BELLY DANCER!

70s injected the small sample into everything. Everything turned into a zombie as the baby sharks ate all of him. After that though, the shark revealed in a giant tank of water in a laboratory gave birth to a bunch of baby zombie sharks...rocking out to music from the 70s! Even worse, they grew legs and crawled out of the tank as an alarm went off and red lights were everywhere.

Voice on a Speaker: BIOHAZARD CONTAMINATION DETECTED. SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE WILL BEGIN IN 70 SECONDS. ALL PERSONNEL EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU! YOU’RE WELCOME!!

Elastic: Shit, we’ve gotta get out of here!

Drag: Who cares

Elastic: Eh...yeah. Fuck this.

So Drag and Elastic apathetically walked to the exit of the police station as explosions and bullets were flying at them, time and space itself was falling apart, and an opera singer was singing something to fit the mood. They made it out of the police station before it exploded, but they got caught in the explosion as Steel came down from the sky with the screen on a shooting star and everything blew up in an explosion that destroyed all of Las Vegas.

Metal Snake: Well there you have it folks! Las Vegas and the screen are dead! Thanks for reading!

Note: PUH-LEASE don’t take the ending too seriously

But as Metal Snake finished writing those words on his laptop, he saw someone come into his room…

Metal Snake: YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU-MMMMMEEEEE-

The person did something to Metal Snake and began writing this on the computer…

Well there you have it folks. Something happened to Metal Snake. But is that really it? WE’RE NOT TELLING!! END.

Special Thanks:

Clappy- For writing the first two And Then There Were Less stories.

SOF- For writing the third And Then There Were Less story.

Jjs- For his Riffing Theater (and giving me the idea of Dragiiin and Elastic’s special role)

You- You know why...Farewell till next time

• Like 6