• Advertisement

Podcasts

terminoob

From NPR to Nerdist to Night Vale. Podcasts are great, and if you aren't listening to them then you should start; there's such a wide variety of stuff to listen to that it's hard to hate it all. They've slowly overtaken music for me and now I'll spend four/five/seven/twelve hours a day listening to junk.

So, anyone listen? Anyone have a favorite? Please tell me I'm not the only one who listens to them?

big bump but didn't want to make a topic for something that was already made :P 

I love podcasts. They're so enjoyable to listen to, whether in my room at home or while commuting to/from school. I could binge listen to episodes for hours. 

Podcasts I'm currently subscribed to:

-How Did This Get Made?

-The JV Club with Janet Varney

-You Must Remember This

-The Baby-Sitters Club Club

-Happy Sad Confused

-Anna Faris is Unqualified

-BackStory with the American History Guys

-The Nerdist

-You Made It Weird

-Elwood City Limits

-Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig

-Gilmore Guys

Edited by Merry Swiftmas

I can't believe someone else listens to podcasts! And it only took two years!

Not on as big of a kick as I used to be, but I still listen every now and then.

You Made it Weird is my absolute favorite (especially when he has female guests - Pete Holmes gabbing with gals never disappoints, and I could listen to those episodes all day)

This is Why You're Single is also really decent and, as lame as it may sound, helped me deal with being single

Nerdist's Writers Panel is good, Rob Has a Podcast is infuriatingly addictive, Narrative Breakdown is good when they decide to release episodes. JV Club is hit or miss for me.