• Advertisement

The Aya Corner

kev

Episode 1: Xat Troll

Kev: Welcome kids to the first episode of The Aya Corner, a periodical about what grinds Aya Rollins gears. Thank you, Aya, for making "The Aya Corner" possible. Since it's the holidays, let's talk about dicks Christmas. Any thoughts?

Aya: Christmas is fine. I don't give anyone anything because I am poor and don't have a job, plus most of my family is poor so I don't get much. It's really just a small holiday for me and my family.

Kev: I understand. Is it hard to spend Christmas every year without your birth family since you live with your aunt?

Aya: Not really. It would be the same even if I had Christmas with my direct family. As long as I spend it with family, I'm happy.

Kev: What about the fruitcake?

Aya: I've never eaten fruitcake.

Kev: Ok. If you were to wish for something, what would you wish for?

Aya: I would wish to see my mother again.

Kev: Now, what did your mother tell you before she died?

Aya: I love you, stay strong, and never forget me.

Kev: I see that you kept that promise. How strong & brave you are to discuss that. I"m greatly honored to be your friend. How did your relationship with the members from SBC & SBM change from the first months you joined to now?

Aya: I honestly didn't really care much for the forum my first months, since I was a xat troll. I have grown to love and appreciate most of the members on the forums.

Kev: I have to admit, from the first days I walked into your "ask me" topic, I didn't favor you that much. Which made me think you were the rebel type. But I grew to care for you and for others here. How long did you think you were going to stay here at SBC? Since you were the Xat troll.

Aya: Probably a few days, but I was bored, so I stayed.

Kev: That's a good thing to hear. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me. Till the next Aya Corner, I'm kevin_ng2010. Happy Holidays, Aya?

Aya: Ho ho ho

• Like 3