• Advertisement

My Top 111 Episodes

MMM

Boy oh boy. I promise to finish this, and i'm doing this for fun.

Party_Pooper_Pants.jpg

Season - 3

Episode Number - 51

Premiered - May 17, 2002

Wow, a brand new list.. Well, this was a pretty good episode. To make the top 111 it needed about a 77/100. Yeah, I really like these episodes tongue.png. Don't worry, there's a fair amount of post movie. But onto the episode. Really, the Patchy segments were horrific. Except for Underwater Sun and the fact they threw in the show staff as the party goers. Also the Spongebob abuse lowered it still. The police reminds me of the Season 7 police, I mean look at it. So you didn't get invited. Deal with it for bucket's sake. Otherwise this was a very good and memorable episode with a creative plot and creative jokes. The clue for next episode is Stupiditis germs.

tumblr_m2635fS7wf1r7p7ino1_500.jpg

"Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one."

Titlecard_Squirrel_Jokes.jpg

Season - 2

Episode Number - 31b

Premiered - November 27, 2000

Time to rereview this hushpuppy. It's been a while since i've reviewed this one. The beginning is actually OK. Sponge's comedy number was still a literal flop in some way, as I had to use the fork reaction in my Waiting review tongue.png. But seriously, the squirrel jokes were memorable enough, and the lightbulb joke was just golden. But seriously folks, I think the Bikini Bottomites took the "jokes" a little too serious. It's just a joke mans. Sandy isn't dumb. If so THEN WHY DID SHE BECOME SUCH A BRAINY SCIENTIST IN SEASON 4-PRESENT? OK yeah, the ending was probably the best part, and I really wanted to see what SB's impression of starfish was. Oh well. Ah yes clue for #109 is Official Bunny Bun Stickers and that just gives it away right there umm.gif

816251.jpg

Mid-Life_Crustacean.jpg

Season - 3

Episode Number - 55b

Premiered - January 24, 2003

What an episode. Even though it's just at the peak of the list beginning, it's unforgetable. WHY? Just watch it. At first glance, it seems to be an old man trying to revisit his childhood. But I swear, this is dirty up to Rocko level. If I find the panty raid scene entertaining, than i'm just another dirty mind in the crowd tongue.png, so yeah. Not like i'm saying there's anything bad about an adult joke here and there, but where you litter them all through the episode like the Tattletale Strangler and his cans and candy wrappers, then well it's a lil out of hand. This episode is here because of how awesomely memorable it is. There are also some quite funny moments here, like the panty raid, which I guess you're gonna miss. It wasn't until the last time I played it I realized just how good this episode is for it's uh-uniqueness. Yeah, that's all I got. Clue for #108 is Tea Time....or did I spell that right?

Mid-life_crustacion.jpg

300px-A_Friendly_Game.jpg

Season - 8

Episode Number - 155a

Premiered - March 26, 2011

I feel generous now, so here's yet another update. I'm not a golf fan you could say, but really this episode is great. This one is the first of a quite a few post movie episodes on the list, which from now to #70, IS PACKED WITH THEM. The top 70 has some, but yeah. But now for the episode. Hillenburg said that "this was the director's cut of Pineapple Fever", but this is pretty good instead of pretty bad. Randomness aside, the description for real. The beginning does seem like a Pineapple Fever replica, but the rest of the episode is pretty creative. We've never ever seen Spongebob or Patrick golf before, so this episode has a pretty interesting feel to it. This is one of those episodes you don't have that much to say about, so let me just sum it up for you right here: This was a really good and creative episode that felt a little like Pineapple Fever but had a different feel to it. Clue for next episode is Squiddy's Interior Design wub.png

spongebob-squarepants-a-friendly-game-pl

Bucket_Sweet_Bucket.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 86b

Premiered - July 27, 2007

Probably wasn't expecting this, but well it is. So yeah,  it's Bucket Sweet Bucket, the Season 5 episode where Planky wants some renovation to the Chum Bucket. . Anyways, I liked the creativity in this episode. This was a time when Spongebob and Patrick's stupidity is really funny in Season 5. This is a true Season 5 gem. I like this episode because of all the reasons I said before. It's creativity, comedy-ish, and lots of fun to watch. The hint referred to the ending where Squid redesigns the KK. 

180px-Painteachotherr.jpg

Whale_of_a_Birthday.jpg

Season - 4

Episode Number - 71a

Premiered - May 12, 2006

Another re review here. This time it's more in depth now. I think this episode is really underrated, but not just because I saw it #3 on some random bottom list, which is blasphemy IMO. I see most of you guys like this episode a fair bit. This is a Pearl episode that really stands from other Pearl episodes, which are mostly really crappy. This one was well executed though. The beginning of this episode is the part I can't really remember at all, but i've seen this episode lots of times recently, so I can remember the rest, Bobby being taught the wonders of the credit card was a little entertaining, but the store part. It kinda reminds me of Shopping with Pearltron, but eh. 

The montage was an entertaining part, so that wins it points. The party at the Krusty Krab was hilarious. In case you guys have no idea where a statue is in this episode, it's Squidward's Pearl statue made out of Krabby Patties. I'm probably mental because I think "it is dish water" was funny, but I think this episode is funny in general. Honestly, Boys Who Cry was an OK band mellow.png. But Squiddy's "Drop liek it's hot" impression was just wub.png. This episode had an OK ending TBH. Poor Krabs had to pay his lights out for all the stuff though sad.png. Time for the review conclusion. I thought this a pretty good episode for the most part. There, I typed a long review wink.png. Anyways, clue for #105 is All New Popcorn Beds.

180px-Whale_of_a_birthday.jpg

• Like 1

Planetofthejellyfish.PNG

Season - 8

Episode Number - 169b

Premiered - March 31, 2012

For your viewing pleasure and my reviewing pleasure I am not I repeat not explaining the hint B). Ehehehe. So, Planet of the Jellyfish, One of the best post movie episodes right here boy. I like the horror movie-feel to it, and didn't get really well, "cheesy" at any parts. The plot was good enough for me. The way they put it in the "I am here to replace you and all of your kind" way (yeah I need to reword that) was cool. The characters were nicely portrayed. I liked Spongebob having no idea what was going on in the first five minutes of the episode. The Jellions, well they got kinda repetitive, but they were mostly good.

This episode has scientist Sandy, something I don't like much, but this was well executed. OK maybe she wasn't that much of a scientist this one, but she wasn't her old Karate self. To me she just felt like-well maybe Texan, but no much karate and not much science. It was kinda neutral TBH. This episode's ending was just kinda expected. I wasn't expected the "Freaky Clone Jelly Relish Patties", but I was expecting Krabs to sell some new thing, because that's happened a few times. Time for that review conclusion. IN CONCLUSION, This was a pretty good episode. The plot was creative, and their were well executed jokes. Clue for #104 is The Chili Monster.

Planet_of_the_Jellyfish_2.jpg

300px-Doing_Time.jpg

Season - 3

Episode Number - 45b

Premiered - January 21, 2002

Some of you probably think this should be higher up, but I have my valid reasons for this spot. Another driving test wrecked to start this episode off, and Puffy takes the blame, sending her to jail. Spongebob feels terrible about what he did, though Mrs. Puff having a great time at the stony lonesome, and guess why. Haha yep. So anyways Spongebob teams up with Patrick to get her out of jail, starting with the famous bank robbery scene. Oh man, this one was a laugh. After that failed attempt, they try going in as rocks, getting in the chili, yeah. This was Season 3 gold humor. Yeah, I know we're not even in the top 100, but i'll explain what brought this down here.

So anyways, after the two friends try a couple more times, Puff starts yelling for the guards, only to find no Spongebob and Patrick, and Puff starts ripping off their faces as proof they are Spongebob and Patrick disguised, but it's the real ones. Mrs. Puff is thrown in solitaire, which is a room that's coincidentally yellow, squishy, and made of sponge! She starts having visions of being inside Spongebob and starts remembering an endless boating test that ends in many different ways, which is where things went down for tubes for me. IT JUST MADE NO SENSE. YOU'RE LIKE, WHAT IS THIS? WHAT'S GOING ON? IS SHE WITH THAT PRISON PERSON DOES SPONGEBOB GET ARRESTED GIVE ME SOMETHING? So aside from that, this was a really good episode. Blue's Clue for #103 is The Krusty Krab Laundromat.

tumblr_mash75ELv81qmt85zo1_r1_500.png

300px-New_Digs.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 85a

Premiered - July 25, 2007

Come on Google don't you lag on me now Well hey guys it's me with another update. I might do another tonight, but we'll see. Next to drop is New Digs. This is one i've only seen once and I wasn't really paying much attention, but from what I can remember, it's a good episode. The plot is creative to me and well, yeah. There are disturbing parts (koffkoffshowerscenewithspongebob'smomkoffkoff) and some disgusting scenes. but this was an overall good episode. Comedy was mostly well executed, though I can't really choose a favorite part here. Anyways, the characters were mostly nicely done, and yeah. The ending was one of the best post movie, and yeah. Sorry I don't feel like a long description right now umm.gif. But anyways clue for #102 is Moving Title Card.

giphy.gif

I use to like New Digs at one point primarily because of the premise.  However, it started to turn south real fast with the eventual scenarios that led to SpongeBob being kicked out of the Krusty Krab.  However, Squidward moving in at the end made up for it.  Still one of the more unappreciated episodes of Season 5 even if my liking for it has died a bit.

300px-Skill_Crane.jpg

Season - 4

Episode Number - 64a

Premiered - May 20, 2005

It's a shame this episode got paired with....(gulp). I know this was #10 on my Season 4, so yeah, S4 will be mildly but only just scattered from here to the mid 60s. So anyways, it's time for another re review. This is one of the times I let Squid Abuse slide. Yes, it's not the least abusiest Squid Abuse there is, but it sometimes how got dabbled with COMEDY. I don't know where, but there is just something funny about this episode. The plot was just...ehhhhh. Squidward getting addicted to a skill crane. That was a decent idea. The ending was really the only part I didn't like in this episode. Just one thing, WHY THE HECK ARE QUARTERS GOLD? OK, i'm done with that.

Character reviewing time. Sponge had an average performance in this one. He didn't have any memorable parts, but he wasn't the way he was in, say, Choir Boys. Mr. Krabs was average as well. Just like Spongebob, he wasn't memorable, but he wasn't how we saw him in Penny Foolish. Squidward was the best IMO. He did a little insane, but he was good overall. The background character (s), well I don't have anything to say about that now do I tongue.png. I honestly like this episode. The plot wasn't the most clever, the jokes were good, and the characters were good mostly. Clue for #101 is Patrick Had An Idea.

hqdefault.jpg

#101:

300px-Sandy%2C_SpongeBob%2C_and_the_Worm

Season - 2

Episode Number - 40b

Premiered - October 12, 2001

O is for overrated, and that's what this episode is. On with my opinions to add up to another re review. My main problem with this episode is how BORING it is. 7.343242 minutes of the episode is Spongebob and Sandy talking. Yep. The other parts of this episode were great. If this episode wasn't that boring it would probably find itself in the 60s. Really, a boring episode is one of the worst things that could happen to it. This episode still managed to make the spot because of how classicly classic it is. There are five good and really funny parts in this episode, go to my Top 39 for Season 2 to know which parts. The jokes were well done, and so were the characters. Yeah, just like any other, I don't feel like a long description.

1104970461.jpg

Karate_Choppers.jpg

Season - 1

Episode Number - 14b

Premiered - December 28, 1999

I'm pretty sure this is the lowest Season 1 episode on the list. Correct me if i'm wrong. Anyways this was a pretty good episode for the most part. This is a VERY classic episode, and the last of the 90s. Even though this episode can be a little overrated, it's still good. The plot was OK. I liked it, but it wasn't the best one. The jokes WERE well executed. Some weren't like "pretending as plants" some were like "Duhhhhh i'm stupid" (I just like that so much idk why). The characters were good. Spongebob was good in this one. Sandy was just average. Everyone else was good too. Another long description fail = Clue for #99 is Hooky....or did I spell that right?

tumblr_m0lfm4KyKv1qjhlhko1_500.jpg

#99:

300px-Krabs_a_la_Mode.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 85b

Premiered - July 25, 2007

Now for the real start of this now top 100. Ripped Pants was originally #99 on this list, but then after writing New Digs' review, I realized this wasn't on the list, and it deserves to be. Then I realized that I didn't like Ripped Pants top 100 much. So yeah, this is now episode 99. The plot is pretty good. Not the most creative, but still a good one. The jokes were really nicely done. There were pretty funny. I actually used to NOT like this episode, but then I realized I had a dumb reason for disliking and well now it's my second favorite Season 5 episode, and you guys can probably figure out it lol.

So yeah. Character reviews are now time well time for them. Well that needs to be reworded. But I ain't got the time. Spongebob was average. His "beginning routine" was a little disturbing, but he was still average. This had a really good Plankton performance actually. I liked him in this one. A lot. The other characters were ehhhhhhhh. Yeah, that's all I have. The plot was good, the jokes were, and so were the characters. Yeah. So anyways clue for #98 is Looks are All.

Krabs_Hits_Spongebob.png

The_Two_Faces_of_Squidward.jpg

Season - 5

Episode Number - 99a

Premiered - November 23, 2007

Well, it seems great to have one list to worry about instead of two! Now I can go full throttle and not have to think "oh yeah bottom 50 time first". Even though i'm a multitasking guy, that wasn't easy, especially with school to be enchained in. But anyways, onto the episode. It was pretty good. For real. The plot was not what I expected when I saw the title. I was thinking Squiddy had a brother and he came to Bikini Bottom, but was I proved wrong. The plot was great. I liked it. The jokes were well executed as well. Heh, that's sounded funny. ANYWAYS, the characters were all pretty nicely done. Spongebob was good, and so was Squidward. Everyone else was mostly average. Yeah, we're still doing short descriptions tongue.png. Clue for #97 is The Exorcist Buddy.

SpongeBob.s5e19a.The.Two.Faces.of.Squidw

New_Student_Starfish.jpg

Season - 3

Episode Number - 53a

Premiered - September 20. 2002

I know, I know. This is probably the last episode you would think of when I throw "The Exorcist Buddy" at you as a hint. But ah well, that's how the ball rolls. This was a mostly a pretty good episode. Replay value is the biggest problem here. We've been through this before. Watch it once, it's the world's greatest thing. Second time, it's top 70 worthy. Next few times, it falls down to the #97 spot and gets stuck there. But the rest of this episode is gold in the form of Patrick boating school episode comedy. I like the plot. It was purty creative. The jokes were very nicely done sir, very nicely done indeed. The highlights include "24" and "stupid stars". 

The characters were great. Spongebob was really good in this episode. He was funny, and Rob's character was really creative if you will here. I like his "stupid stars" insult for some reason. Patrick was ehhhhh. He had amazingly memorable moments like his portrait of the "Big Fat Meanie", but he was also pretty annoying at times. Mrs. Puff was good enough. I don't have much to say on her though. Roger.....oh...Roger....HE WAS THE GOLDEN EGG HE WAS. And for some reason "Golden Egg" sounds really familiar. Nothingness aside, yeah that's the end of this review. Clue for #96 is Boat Smarts - Stopping A Car.

tumblr_mi7qtjJyiS1qmt85zo4_1280.png

242px-Mrs._Puff%2C_You%27re_Fired.jpg

Season - 4

Episode Number - 69b

Premiered - April 1, 2006

Wow, i'm still getting used to not having a bottom 50 to take care of. How bout that ha. Anyways, yep now for another re  review. The plot was good enough. It wasn't the best plot, but it was still pretty good. I like the jokes, and most of my favorites came from Sergeant Roderick including the bonbon mishap, and his unknown death by boat. Everyone else has their fine moments as well, don't worry. The characters were all great. Spongebob was amazing. I thought the way he could only drive with a blindfold was a pretty original concept, and it was a pretty interesting and odd concept as well. Mr. Fitz and Puff were both average. Yeah. Roderick was the other star  in this one. He had some of the best moments in the episode. Yeah, that's all I got. This was a good episode with good jokes, a good plot and good characters. Clue for #95 is The Watering Can Waterfall.

Sweet_Squid.jpg

Season - 8

Episode Number - 158a

Premiered - July 20, 2011

This is an episode I feel rarely gets talked about, meaning it's pretty underrated. Last I checked this is my favorite Season 8 episode. So yeah that's what I mean when I say it's underrated. The plot is something I never knew would happen. This shows there needs to be tons more Squidward-Plankton interaction. The jokes were good. If "Door Slam" counts as a joke, that seems like something from Season 1, which is great. The "Clarinet Wizard" song was very nicely done. The lyrics were ehhhhh, but the song was good. The characters were awesome. Spongebob was average, as everyone else was. The best characters were Squidward and Plankton obvi, but well, Idk which is best overall, all of this creating the best Season 8 episode there is. Clue for #94 is The Nerdy......uhhhhh.

spongebob-sweet-and-sour-squid-long-lost

300px-I%27m_Your_Biggest_Fanatic.jpg

Season - 2

Episode Number - 30b

Premiered - March 7, 2001

Yes, I said this episode was "decent" a long while ago, but i've grown to like this episode more than that. The plot was good I guess. I didn't see the idea of the "Jellyjerksspotters" thrown anywhere watching the beginning, so that was clever. There's alot of karma in this episode, and you gotta get used to it. Kevin (not the member but the nerdy pickle) gives Sponge all these hard jellyfishing tasks "to prove he's worthy of being a Jellyspotter", but in reality he just wants to injure him, but the hurters get hurt I guess. The jokes were REALLY good. "What's so great about a nerdy pickle?", and "LOOK EVERYBODY KEVIN'S BACK" and "(creepy breathing) HHHHHHiiii, KKeeevvviiinnn" are just three of the many classic jokes that came out of this episode. The only thing that stopped this episode was Mr. Kevin and his Mr. Jellyspotters. What complete jerks. When Poor Spongey found out in the end there was no way he could be a Jellyspotter, I wanted to be able to jump into the TV and throw that little green veggie into the ditch with all his fans evacuated. Spongebob was good in this one though, but the one that made it all possible was Patrick. Nerdy pickle from him, touch came from him, and so did the side Jeffrey Jellyfish gag. In conclusion, this was a really good episode but with a few bad characters. Clue for #93 is Continental Ear Explosion.