• Advertisement

My Top 111 Episodes

MMM

300px-The_Smoking_Peanut.jpg

Season - 2

Episode Number - 32b

Premiered - March 8, 2001

This is an episode I actually used to hate. I rewatched it during the marathon leading up to Little Yellow Book, and didn't think it was half bad. It's actually my brother's favorite episode, so that's a thing. I quite liked it. The plot was good actually. I liked the suspense/mystery feel and how the classic "who you least suspect" is the culprit was pretty nice. The jokes were great. There was lots. I can remember lots of funny, and yeah. The characters were great, Spongey had put up with a classic performance. Lots of lulz happened when he was around. Patty Pat Patrick was average. Everyone else was between "good and average". Yeah this is one of those short description episodes that you don't have that much to say about. So yeah this was a pretty good episode.If you want me to do a Why is S2 is better than S1 topic, reply to my latest status update. Clue for #93 is...The Bubbly Spitoon. 

Peanuts.png

Shell_of_a_Man.jpg

Season - 4

Episode Number - 61b

Premiered - May 6, 2005

Yeah, i'm another short description mood, and i'm in kind of a hurry. I'll basically do a re review here. I really liked this episode. There was some pretty funny faces in this episode, and I also liked the plot. Spongebob as a Navy Buddy was pretty funny. The jokes were pretty well executed. I liked when Spongebob made his station shipshape. The characters were great. Sponge boy me Bob was really good. It was kinda woah when he gave his speech, but he wasn't bad. Krabs was good also. His molted appearance was well, "kinda shocking" just call me daddy at first, but you get used to it. The Navy buddies were average. Already, the review hath come to a conclusion. Anyways, this was a pretty good episode, and clue for #91 is Ice Cream Offense.

953221.jpg

SpongeGuard_on_Duty.png

Season - 3

Episode Number - 41b

Premiered - March 22, 2002

How bout that an update. After a long day at school, nothing to do but review Spongeguard on Duty biggrin.png. Anyways, i'm kinda in a hurry, so let's do this. The plot was great. I liked the idea of Spongebob as a lifeguard, and it kind of reminds me of Hall Monitor, in the sense that Spongebob is put in charge as a "leader" if you will of a community, hall or beach, and he makes sure the Bikini Bottomites are as safe asa barefoot jackrabbit on a hot greasy griddle in the middle of August in  they can be. The jokes were nicely done. Even though I know this doesn't fit in the "jokes" category, because a drowning person who is READING while SWIMMING, is not funny but stupid. Remember kids, do not read and swim. Your lives will be in great peril. Now back to the joke execution part. It was great for the most part. the two most memorable were "Dude, put that thing away, there are like children here!", (and yes apparently i'm one of them but I don't find it as disturbing as a panty raid) anyways, "I'M COOL!" was the other good golden moment. Spongebob was great. I loved his classic hilarity. Patrick was great, but not much to say about him. Larry was good enough. Normally I don't like him, so I guess this was his best performance in the show. And yeah, this was a pretty good episode that's classic with teh funny. Clue for #90 is Deleted Surgery.

Spongebob_Lifeguard.png

Welcome_to_the_Chum_Bucket.jpg

Season - 2

Episode Number - 34a

Premiered - January 21, 2002

That was a little confusing, wasn't it? Yay then mission accomplished biggrin.png. No in all seriousness, this episode is the same as I'm Your Biggest Fanatic in terms of liking it. What I mean by that is in my original review in my top 39 for Season 2, I originally staged it as "decent", but i've grown to like it this much more. I like the plot. It was simple. Simple, but VERY nicely executed. Anyways, the song was boss. It was sad, understanding (Scuse me I suck at word choice), and heartwarming all at the same time. And that's something that's hard enough to pull off. But they got with their resources and made a memorable song. The jokes were great. There were so memorable (yawn I do the rest of this review later). The characters were a great element. Spongey was awesome. The song was tear bringing, and he was a main in it. He was also pretty funny IMO. Planky was a golden single organism (ahhh school is attacking me). I liked his comedy-ness in this one. He was a great character. Krabsy wasn't too bad either. He was the other part in the legendary "Without You" song. And he was good aside from that also. Summing up this episode, it was very humorous with a very memorable song. Anyways clue for #89 is The Creepypasta.

2774934.jpg?quality=0.91