• Advertisement

Ben's Top 50 Season 7 Episodes

MMM

I haven't finished descriptions for this list, but why not make the topic now. I know my top 111 isn't finished, but it's not abandoned either, so yeah. This is basically me sorting all the Season 7 episodes from worst to best. Coming Soon

300px-A_Pal_for_Gary.jpg

Season - 7

Episode Number - 131b

Premiered - January 2, 2010

Welcome to my new list, Milkmaid’s Top 50 Season 7 Episodes! I hope to finish it, and just some trivia, I’m writing this and I’m at #33 on my top 111 right now. So, yes. This is my first list where I did all the descriptions before I made the topic. That being said, time to review what is, in my opinion, the worst Season 7 episode, A Pal For Gary. This was #3 on my bottom 50, and to me, it dang well deserved it. Pet or Pests is the only episode I can think of that matches the idiocy presented in this episode. Seriously, this episode was just dumb. I swear, Spongebob must have been BRAIN DEAD for some reason here. First, he STEALS this weird thing that I forgot the name of. Then, he spoils Puffy Fluffy and can’t even tell that PF is treating Gary horribly, is too blind to see a carrot blow up in front of his eyes, can’t even help his “about-to-be-killed” pet because his dream is so nice and snuggly, and WHEN PUFFY FREAKY IS SOME HORRID MONSTER THING, GARY IS STILL TO BLAME. Yes, whenever I say Puffy Freaky, I mean Puffy Fluffy. That’s the rule from now on. God, Gary can take care of himself just fine. It’s nice you care about him though, but you’ve done it a little too much in the beginning, not in the rest of this crap. Know what, I’m done. I’ve basically covered everything I’ve hated about this episode. It’s stupid. The characters are stupid. The Gary abuse sucked, and there was no humor. CLUE FOR NEXT EPISODE : Bus of Unneededity.

180px-Puffy_Fluffy_showing_off_his_long_