• Advertisement

German SpongePedia Contest: Create a "Hallo Bikini Bottom" title card!

Chrdrenkmann

Hi there!

I don't know how important this contest will be for you but it can't be a bad idea to involve you here. :D

The German SpongePedia starts a contest today.

The episode "Hello Bikini Bottom" aired in Germany on March 9, 2013 but a German title card was never shown. We want you to create one with the text "Hallo Bikini Bottom" of it which is the original title.

You can edit the real title card or create your own one (I think the second option is much more cooler). Here's the original:

300px-178_Episodenkarte-Hello_Bikini_Bot

There are two ways to send in your title card but the first one includes posting it on a German SpongeBob forum.

You should prefer the second option and send an e-mail: The address is spongepediawettbewerbe@gmx.de.

I will post all title cards on the German SpongeBob forum. The users there could give you helpful tips how to change your card. If that happens, I'm sure to write you a response.

You can participate until December 1, 2013 (11:59 pm). That's more than a month.

After that time, the SpongePedia admins will choose the best title card.

The winning title card will be put in the German SpongePedia "Hello Bikini Bottom" article ( http://de.spongepedia.org/index.php/Hallo_Bikini_Bottom_%28Episode%29 ) and the winner will receive a spongetastic price! But you must give me your name and your address if you want the price. Don't worry if you just want your title card to be shown in the "Hello Bikini Bottom" article and/or don't want to give me your data: Giving me this kind of information is not required! If an anonymous user wins, the price will be sent to another participant who gave his or her data to me.

Attention: The German SpongePedia doesn't care about your data! All e-mails will be deleted immediately after the contest!

I hope some of you will take part! :lol:

• Like 1

Yes. It's 8:52 pm in your country and 01:52 am in my country right now. That's a difference of five hours.

oh 5 hour difference so 7 PM over here then. I should be able to do it if I can find good enough programs to make it on