• Advertisement

The Hearse of my heart

EuroTrip

The Hearse of My Heart, CHapter One: Confusion.

ADAM'S POV:

It all Started at Degrassi. Well, the school. It was just a normal day... Until Bianca approached me. It was early on a monday, so of course she was in a drunken slur.

"Hey Hat boy." She said to me.

"What, this?" I questioned as I took my signature wool cap off.

"No, dumbass, your shoes. Of course I was talking about your hat." She started to laugh mockingly at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell do you even want, Bianca? I have to get to class."

"You "need" to, you "want" to. But..." She started to brush her hand down my chest. She whispered in my ear, "You don't "have" to"

She pulled away. "So, you up for it?" She asked.

I raised one eyebrow, then I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

As we headed back to the entrance, we bumped into someone I DIDN'T want to see. Eli Goldsworthy. He's smart, athletic, clever, and is SO hot... But thats not why I didn't want to see him. It was because he was with that Clare chick. Oh how I despise her SO much!

"Hey Adam. Bianca." He gave me a fist bump, while he just nodded at Bianca. "Where you two headed?"

"I don't even know." I lied, "Bianca needs me to go somewhere." I hate lying to Eli. Ergh! You don't know just HOW much I wish I can tell everyone that im really a girl, and me and Eli could date! But for now, im stuck with Bad-Breath Bianca.

"Ah. Well, you better not get in trouble, you two." Eli said

"Ugh, what do you even want, Eli?" Bianca asked smugly.

"A million dollars, my hearse to get fixed, and to be able to legally have sex at 16" Eli said with his normal lopsided smirk. I love when he acts like a smartass.

"Ugh. You're such an ass. Lets go Adam" Bianca started to drag me away.

"Whatever. Eli, we still up for after school?" I asked with a small smile.

"Oh hellz yeah!" Eli said, and then the bell rang.

"We gotta go, Eli!" The devils spawn-Clare said. I STILL hate her.

Then, me and Bianca had to leave, as everyone darted for class, much to my dismay. We got in Bianca's car, and we drove away.

---

6:30, Adam's POV.

---

I sat in the local park, still waiting for Eli. It's been an hour and a half since we were supposed to meet here. Hell, I should've been the late one. But, me and Bianca... fell apart, I guess you can say. FINALLY, Eli came up, but, surprisingly, he was walking. I stood up.

"Hey, I thought you would've taken Morty here?" I slightly-joked.

"I walked home from Clare's house." Eli said. I was shocked

"Dude, Clare's house is real fricken far from here!" I said, shocked

"Why the fuck does it matter?!" Eli slightly yelled, and he slumped on the bench, head in his hands. I think I een saw a tear come out. I sat next to him, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude...What happened? You can tell me." I said, with a small smile. He looked up. No funny face. No smile.

"Clare cheated on me with KC. WHILE Jenna is pregnant with that no-goods baby." He said, looking right at me, while a tear fell down his face. I scooted closer to him.

"Dude, i'm sure there are other girls out there for you." I said, sympatheticly.

"I know this, but...Ahh, everythings so complicated!" He said, angirily. i just stared at him. He turned to me, and I could tell he needed help...But, I just couldn't take it! I looked right at him...And I leaned in and kissed him! I quickly pulled away, and stood up, turned away from him, embarresed. He got up and started freaking out.

"What the hell, Adam!? IM NOT GAY! I didn't even think YOU were gay! Why the hell did you just kiss me!? What, when in doubt, Kiss Eli!? Just WHY?"

"...Confusion."

---

http://degrassi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Go here if you want information on the characters or show in general.