• Advertisement

Squidcinnati

Karen

Just to explain to those who don't know my posting style by now, I don't write long spin-offs all that well since I was one of the original spin-off writers on tv.com back when plots were short, but I am trying to adapt to the new versions of spin-off writing in case you can't tell through Sharky Shore. Anyway on with my next show, which the plot has been done to death on actual television, but I don't give a damn 428899.gif.

Plot: Follow the adventures of Squidward's younger brother Fredward, his random roommate Alejandro, and the girl next door Amy as they live apartment life and life in general and shit 428899.gif

Characters:

Fredward Tentacles - the complete opposite of Squidward

Alejandro Juarez - mysterious roommate with a mysterious past

Amy - trying to find out what to do with her life

More characters to come eventually.....so let's air the pilot already

1. Not The Big Bang Theory

Fredward has finally moved out of his house. He has just graduated Squidcinnati University and is ready to live life on his own. He heads towards the Squidcinnati Appt Complex. He is stoked to be rooming with his former best friend from high school, but he has his suspicions due to him not seeing Alejandro since high school graduation.

Alejandro meanwhile, has been living the sweet life since high school. At his graduation party, he messed around with a slut who went on to become a famous singer. Her name is Lady Gaga (come on, you know I had to use this reference 428899.gif). Alejandro lived his fifteen minutes of fame due to him being mentioned in that song and Lady Gaga publicly admitting that she use to be in love with a squid. Now its the present, Alejandro's fifteen minutes of fame are up and Lady Gaga is not played on the radio anymore due to Lady Gaga saying something controversial and thus her songs are now pulled from radio airwaves (of course they really aren't but its my spin-off so whatever 428899.gif). Yet, he is still obsessed with Gaga and can't get over her. He has enough money left in his account to afford an apartment, so he decided to split the rent with Fredward.

Moving day has come. Fredward says goodbye to his folks as he moves into the apartment with Fredward, but he realizes how clean everything is.

"Alejandro, everything is just so clean....and everything is stacked in a neat order....did you really alphabetize all our DVDs and CDs? Was that really necessary?"

"Yeah don't you remember how big a neatfreak I am? That's why things didn't work out well with Gaga. She is a total mess, I mean don't you see the way she dresses?"

This is a huge problem for Fredward, since he grew up with a neatfreak and loves making a mess of things. Plus, the house totally reaked of lemon pledge, so he had to get out of the appt to get some air. As soon as he stepped outside, he stopped and stared. His breath was taken away as he saw his next door neighbor.

"Well hey there, you must be one of the new guys, my name is Amy!"

Fredward was at a lost for words as he awkwardly introduced himself. Not much later, Alejandro stepped out to see what happened to Fredward and just like Fredward, Alejandro's breath was taken away by Amy's beauty. She introduced herself to Alejandro too, as Alejandro also stumbled his introduction.

Fredward and Alejandro head back inside. And they both say

"Amy is so beautiful. Wait what? You like her too? No way! We got to stop saying the same thing!"

The two then hear a loud knock on Amy's door as Fredward creaks the door open to figure out what's going on.

"I told you to have dinner ready in a hour and it's not ready? How am I not surprised since you are a woman and all women take forever over the simplest of tasks." the guy said.

"Forget you Wade, I'm through with your sexist attitude. I don't know why I am going out with you. It's over." Amy shouted.

"I will make you regret those...wait a minute." Wade spotted Fredward's and Alejandro's noses sticking out from the door, so he storms over and yanks their noses.

"Fine, I'll beat the shit out of these two instead!" as Wade beat the hell out of Fredward and Alejandro.

After a quick trip to the emergency room, Amy walked Fredward and Alejandro back to the apartments and listened in on why they eavesdropped.

"We heard yelling, so we just wanted to make sure that you were okay." Fredward explained.

"Well I appreciate your concerns and I'm sorry Wade was such a dick. Tell you two what, why not come and have dinner with me tonight?" Amy asked.

The three then had dinner at Amy's place in what is the start of the friendship between the three.

• Like 1