• Advertisement

Spongetourage

Karen

Yes its a spoof of Entourage, so deal with it Entourage fanboys/fangirls cuz its not going to be entirely like that show 428899.gif

Plot: The adventures of SpongeBob and friends in Great Barrier Reef (not the actual one 428899.gif) which is a spoof of Hollywood

Characters returning from SB

SpongeBob - moving to Great Barrier Reef to become a star

Squidward - trying to mooch off of SpongeBob's idea and have his dreams come true

Mr. Krabs - decides to make a gourmet Krusty Krab in this location and make it a 5 star restaurant

New Characters and descriptions

Dennis - a starfish who is a childhood friend of SpongeBob's who gets hired as his assistant

Midas - a fish and a former super agent who is assigned the difficult task to make SpongeBob a star

Anyway onto the show

1. Pilot

Its just a regular day at the Krusty Krab while Squidward is reading a past issue of Fancy Living. SpongeBob creeps on Squidward and spots an article about Midas Touch.

"Hey Squidward, who is that?" SpongeBob asked.

"You have never heard of Midas Touch? He use to be the biggest agent in Great Barrier Reef! He was a billionaire who wasted all his money on booze and drugs, but now he is probably bankrupt regretting wasting all that money." Squidward told him.

"I want to be a billionaire so fricking bad!" SpongeBob sung.

"Who has that marvelous voice?" a voice came from the background. It was Midas Touch. "You sponge! That was you? What else can you do?"

"Well I am a fry cook and a...." suddenly SpongeBob slips on some grease and skates around the floor. Midas just looked on and laughed.

"That was unintentionally hillarious. Tell you what, I think you can make it big. What you need is a super agent and while I may not be as well known as I once was I am trying to live a changed perspective on life. What do you say you pack your bags and come meet me in Great Barrier Reef where I will make you a star?"

"You got yourself a deal...friend!"

Squidward then suspiciously asked. "Wait one minute. I just so happen to be reading an article about you and you just suddenly show up here and sign SpongeBob to a contract? The chances of this actually happening are 100,000,000 to 1."

"Tell you what, if you stop questioning the validity of what just happened, you can come along too."

"Oh absolutely!" Squiward yelled.

"Woah slow down there!" Mr Krabs then barged in. "Who do you think you are? Just walking on in here and snatching my employees from underneath my nose. I should make you walk the plank for that."

"Fine, you can come too. But no one else! I will see you three in Great Barrier Reef!"

Patrick then barged in. "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! I want to come too!"

"I said no more and that is final!" Midas then drives off.

The next morning, SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs packed their bags and were saying goodbye to their family and friends. SpongeBob had to be pulled away from Patrick who was refusing to let SpongeBob go, until Squidward gave Patrick a doughnut and Mr. Krabs slammed on the gas pedal and drove off leaving Patrick in a puddle of tears.

"Don't worry buddy, this is not the end of Sponge-Pat (sorry had to say that sbs1fan 428899.gif)!"

• Like 1

Cancelled due to lack of ideas and lack of motivation for this show, anybody else want to write it, its all yours for the taking, moving onto my next show which I actually got ideas and the motivation for 428899.gif

• Like 1