• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

db8eb408989ad4ce4d45cd241a934c63.jpg

I love Paige

No. I love Paige. :stinkeye:

Btw: www.sescoops.com/more-details-on-brock-lesnars-contract-reigns-considered-a-flop/

Glad to hear that management isn't entirely giving up on Reigns, but do realize they pushed him way too hard. He does have a future with the company if they tweak his character more.

Highlight of that article though is that Dean Ambrose is getting that huge push towards Summer Slam.

No. I love Paige. :stinkeye:

Btw: www.sescoops.com/more-details-on-brock-lesnars-contract-reigns-considered-a-flop/

Glad to hear that management isn't entirely giving up on Reigns, but do realize they pushed him way too hard. He does have a future with the company if they tweak his character more.

Highlight of that article though is that Dean Ambrose is getting that huge push towards Summer Slam.

Here's hoping for another chapter of the Dean and Seth feud, but this time with the World Title involved

Here's hoping for another chapter of the Dean and Seth feud, but this time with the World Title involved

That, and I wouldn't mind a properly pushed heel Roman being eventually inserted for that big Shield triple threat at Mania 32

• Like 2

Guest ssj4gogita4

Not sure if I would call it the greatest but pretty close to it.

- I think it's great that Lesnar didn't get pinned but Rollins winnings after cashing it in just makes it even better. And Reigns just smiling and laughing and taunting Lesnar builds up for a rematch with them.

- Divas match was great

- Undertaker really needs to retire. He was better than last year but still tired as crap during it.

- IC match was absolutely fantastic

- Cena beating Rusev...I'm ok with this. Rusev was getting old.

- Big Show winning the RR was not great...which kinda ruined the PPV being the best for me.

I'm sorry to everyone saying that this was the best Wrestlemania ever, but not even close.  Wrestlemania 30 > Wrestlemania 31 tbh.  Even then, when it comes to best Wrestlemania, nothing can top Wrestlemania 17.  That will always be the best Wrestlemania for me.

Sad to see AJ retire, but I'm not surprised with all of the recent tension from the past year between Punk and WWE.  Sucked that AJ ended up being the middle man, but apparently "injuries" were catching up with her.  Not so sure about that, but I'm sure that AJ will probably be inducted into the HOF just for that record reign as Divas champ and the fact that 2012-2013 AJ was the best Diva character in years.  All this means is that Paige just keeps my favorite Diva position locked and loaded for the forseeable future.

OdZ0zUK.gif

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed the PPV? I thought it was pretty good

The tag team match was the only pretty good match on the show while the Roman Reigns/Big Show match was surprisingly good.  Everything else ranged from mediocre to pretty bad.