• Advertisement

Spongebob Gets A Boating License / Karma in the Brain Office

MMM

Most of you have probably already read these, but Spongebob Gets A Boating License is a little something I wrote back when I first joined SBM. A month later they made me do a sequel called "Karma in the Brain Office". This is more for the people who didn't read either of them.

Spongebob Gets a Boating License

Once upon a time, Spongebob woke up, ready for another Boating School test. He went to his closet and put on some pants. After eating a bowl of Kelpo, he walked out the door saying, "I'M READY!" Squidward was very annoyed by this, so he looked out the window and yelled, "Spongebob, you moron. DO YOU MIND? I'm trying to show my genius to Bikini Bottom!" Spongebob didn't stop, so Squidward threw a book at him. Little did he knew he threw How to Drive a Boat. The book went in one of Spongebob's holes, and landed in his brain office. The Spongebobs screamed, "AAH! OFFICE PRODUCTS ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY AGAIN!". Their boss groaned, "Again? What's to be scared of when you work at an office?" One of the Spongebobs said, "We should keep it here. Could be nice.". The other Spongebobs agreed with him as Patrick's rock flipped open and Patrick said, "Good morning.". Spongebob replied, "Port is left, Starboard is right." He kept reciting boating facts until the two came to Boating School. "Good luck, buddy," Patrick said. "I'll be watching you." Spongebob replied, "1924.". Mrs. Puff sighed as Spongebob got in the boat, "It's that time of the week again, Spongebob. Buckle in your seatbelt.". Spongebob buckled in his seatbelt and started the boat properly. Mrs. Puff was shocked. She thought, "This could be it. He could pass.". When Spongebob crossed the finish line, Mrs. Puff almost burst with happiness. As she handed his license, she yelled, "I'M FREE! I'M FREE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HERE'S YOUR LICENSE! HAVE A NICE LIFE WITH IT, SQUAREBUTT!". The next morning, Spongebob decided to drive his new boat to work. As he began to drive, the workers at his brain office suddenly got sick of the book and threw it out of Spongebob. Spongebob started driving out of control, hitting lots of other boats along the way. After destroying all of Bikini Bottom, you could various cries in pain such as "MY LEG!', and "aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhw". The police went to Spongebob and said, "Back to Boating School with you, young man!". Mrs. Puff was nearby, and when she heard this, she yelled, "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Karma in the Brain Office

It was a normal day in the brain office. The Spongebobs were storing information about the Krabby Patty Formula that Mr. Krabs had told Spongebob the night before into boxes. The boss walked over to one of the Spongebobs and yelled,"THAT'S THE WRONG BOX! THE SIZE OF THE PICKLES GOES IN BOX 938746, NOT BOX 938764!" The Spongebob replied, "Why does it matter anyway? We're just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought". The boss got angry and said, "SHADDUP AND GET BACK TO WORK!". The Spongebob ran off. Meanwhile, for the real Spongebob, he was waking up to the sound of his foghorn. "I'M READY FOR MY BOATING TEST GARY!". Gary just said, "Mrow.". Spongebob found an old book and picked up and read the title, "How to Drive a Boat,". Spongebob tossed the book away. "I don't need this. I can drive.". Meanwhile, back in the brain office, one of the Spongebobs was crying, and another ran over to him. "What's wrong?," he asked. The Spongebob kept crying. "I-I-I just rem-em-embered that.....I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO DRI-HI-HI-HIVE! WAAAAAAAAHHHH!". The other Spongebob tried to comfort him, 'Why don't you back to Boating School? It's in the spleen 10 miles south.". The crying Spongebob stopped crying, "OK. I'll go. Thanks.". Meanwhile, back in the real Spongebob's room, the book ricocheted off the wall and went inside Spongebob and hit the mini Spongebob's car. The Spongebob screamed, "AIEEEEEEEE! MY (*DOLPHIN NOISE*) CAR! NOW I'LL HAVE TO PAY THE (*DOLPHIN NOISE*) INSURANCE COMPANY ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!".  He picked up the book, read the cover, and said, "How to Drive a Boat? I got this! He stopped and read it. I took him a solid week to read it. He finally finished reading it, and while doing so, he emptied his mind of everything that has nothing to do with boating. Boating....and breathing. Anyway, he got to the boating school, and the mini Spongebob was so excited about passing the test that he barely noticed the real Spongebob throwing the book out of himself, as he felt funny with it inside of him. The mini Spongebob yelled, "I'M GONNA DO IT! I'M GONNA DO IT!". He ran to the boating teacher, Mrs. Suff, and yelled to her, "I'LL GET MY LICENSE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, MRS. SUFF!" Mrs. Suff said, "Well, we'll see about that, Mini Spongebob #61." They both got in the boat. Mrs. Suff asked, "What's the first thing you do, Mini Spongebob #61?" Mini Spongebob #61 replied, "Floor it!" Mrs. Suff yelled, "NO! NO! YOU BUCKLE IN YOUR-" But it was too late. Mini Spongebob #61 already started the boat. He crashed through the Boating School entrance, and went on a rampage destroying the real Spongebob. The real Spongebob got smashed into small pieces, but then revived himself a couple seconds later. Back inside Spongebob, a police officer cornered Mrs. Suff and Mini Spongebob #61, and said, "Son, no Boating License for you!". Mini Spongebob #61 cried, and cried until he was all the way back into the brain office, where he jumped into one of the shredders and got shredded into pieces, but then revived himself a couple seconds later.

EPILOGUE

The real Spongebob later took the Boating test, but obviously failed when he crashed into the lighthouse, which fell down on Mrs. Puff, who was sent to the hospital. Mini Spongebob #61 got over his problem, but later went to Boating School every Sunday on a regular basis, and was a little more calm about it, and didn't burst out into tears anytime anyone mentioned the words "Boating," and "School.".

The End