• Advertisement

NCAA March Madness

Clappy

So does anyone watch the college basketball tournament? I usually fill out brackets every year and enter pools for money. I'm pretty good at selecting these brackets. I'm trying not to brag, but out of the 12 years I've been doing them, 7 years I've gotten the winner right out of 65/68 teams per year. So not trying to toot my own horn, but I'm awesome at this. B)

However, this year is a tough one. There are no stand out college basketball teams like there have been in previous years. It wouldn't surprise me if we get plenty of upsets this year with so many teams being evenly matched.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Love doing this. I've missed the last couple years due to not enough time to make them but I'm confident this year about it. :)

Love doing this. I've missed the last couple years due to not enough time to make them but I'm confident this year about it. :)

Have you ever been to any of the games? I mean after all you live out near some of the big college basketball stadiums if I'm understanding correctly. :P

Guest ssj4gogita4

I've been to the womens games but not the mens games. I've been to the Dallas Mavericks arena. Don't care what it's called because that is what I call it :P