• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

You got see his promo with Brother Love, probably one of the gayest things I've ever seen in wrestling? And when I say "gay", I mean they may as well had made out the way it went down?

You got see his promo with Brother Love, probably one of the gayest things I've ever seen in wrestling? And when I say "gay", I mean they may as well had made out the way it went down?

XD and something major just happened in the Rybotch/Swagger/Ziggles feud...Ziggles turned Heel again

What is this? TNA?

XD no and now I'm just rehashing here, but I'm making the New-New Nexus, don't know who the members will be though

What does Weed The People mean?

I am honored that you have finally spoken to me, newleaffan, Weed the People is the staple of each other's existence.  It stands for what we all live for...Freedom

• Like 1

Call them The Newxus? :3

Ok XD and I think I got the members, Punk and Tatsu will be the leaders/tag team of the stable, and the members will be the other downloaded content characters, such as Antonio and McIntyre

You're either Newxus or against us?

Oh yeah, and there is one problem, since I created Rhodes Scholars on Universe, I couldn't put Sandow in Newxus, so Daniel Bryan took his place