• Advertisement

PersonaBob 4

Pinky

"A transfer student has moved from New Kelp City to Bikini Bottom to stay with his uncle and cousin, while his parents are away on business. However, after a murder shakes up the sleepy town, things get even more crazy when he discovers the mysterious "Midnight Channel," and that he has the even more mysterious ability to enter TVs. Accompanied by his disbelieving friends, he discovers another world inside the TVs, that seems to be connected with the murder. They also discover the ability to summon 'Persona', their 'other selves', whose power they can use to fight the shadows that inhabit the TV world. The murders, the Midnight Channel, the world inside the TV, and Persona. Yu and his friends fight to figure out how they're connected, and to solve the case before it's too late."

A little SpongeBob and Persona 4 combination parody that I'm currently working on. For the moment it's PG but it might change later on. Also some interesting news: I'm letting you guys choose the name of the protagonist like in the game, just comment a first and last name you like and my favorite shall be the name of the protag!

Episode 1: Welcome to Bikini Bottom

I was in the train awaiting to get to my destination. My parents needed to go somewhere far away to work. So they told me that I was old enough to take care of myself for awhile. They got recommendations to send me to Bikini Bottom; one of the most peaceful towns under the sea.

"We will be arriving to our destination of Bikini Bottom shortly. Please don't leave any of your stuff on the train." said a voice through the intercom.

Quickly I got off my seat and got my luggage. Which isn't a lot; just a small blue luggage. Then I quickly sat back down until we arrived to our destination.

When I got off the train I looked at the clear sky and new scenery. It's okay I guess. I see a guy holding a sign with my name on it next to a taxi. So I walk towards him.

"Are you the boy whose parents rented a cab for? he asked

"Yes." I quickly answered

"Well, get in." he said then we got in the cab. "Are you from the city?" he asked

"Yes." I quickly answered again

"We don't see that many folks from the big city here. This place is pretty boring, you'll just be working a part-time job or hanging with friends. But it's recommended to get a boating license to be able to get more job opportunities and to get around faster. I know a great place you can get a boating license." he told me while taking out a card for Mrs. Puffs boating school and handing it to me. But we arrived at my new apartment just then. "This is our stop. I hope you enjoy your stay at Bikini Bottom!" he exclaimed as he extended his hand for a hand shake.

I shake his hand then come out of the cab. But as I go into my apartment that I'm gonna be staying at for a year, I got a huge headache so I just went straight to bed.

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been busy with school work that I only had time to post today. And sorry if this chapter's kinda boring the stories gonna pick up soon promise.

I am sorry I haven't worked on this fanfic. But there was some problems with my computer and I started to lose ideas for the story. But because of the spin-off festival I'm fishing this out of Davy Jones locker(pun intended)! But now it'll be a collection of the SpongeBob gang's shadow selves. But enough talk, let's begin with Shadow SpongeBob!

SpongeBob just sat there in a demented version of the Krusty Krab. While he shadow just stood there looking at him. He was wearing a torn up version of the Krusty Krab uniform.

"Look at me working at this worthless restaurant. Work work work and barely any pay!" the shadow started saying

"But what about Mr. Krabs!?He really needs and appreciates us." SpongeBob asked his shadow

"What appreciation?! That cheapskate works us to the bone and only pays us nickels and dimes at the most. Even a slave has it better!"

"But Mr. Krabs and Squidward are our friends!"

"Friends? That greedy crab only wants you for your fry cooking skills. If it wasn't for that he wouldn't even put up with you. He can always replace you. And Squidward just plain hates your guts. If he had the chance he would just kill you to finally get the relief he's always wanted."

"But  my other fri-"

"And your other friends are no better! They give you all the hard work and take advantage of you just because they know you can't stand up for yourself. And whenever that happens you just suck it up, smile, and laugh like the idiot you are. To them you're just stairs they walk all over. -Oh wait!- Even the stairs defend themselves better than such a worthless sponge like you."

"That's not true! My friends don't think of me like that!" SpongeBob screamed at his own shadow

"Well look who just grew an abrasive side. Too bad your just avoiding the truth." Shadow SpongeBob just chuckled at SpongeBob's feeble response

"No that's not the truth! YOU'RE NOT ME!" SpongeBob just yelled as strong as he could

"HAHAHAHA! That's right, I'm me now. I am a shadow the true self. And your death order is just about up!"