• Advertisement

Super Sponge Bros!

Webizoid

I've decided to start earlier. New episode every 2 or 3 days!!!!! Today marks the first.

Super Sponge Bros!!!!

Episode 1: Rounding Up the Contestants

A fish walks into the middle of a blank screen and begins to speak.

ÔÇ£Hello,ÔÇØ the fish said. ÔÇ£My name is Edgar Chris Riley. Please call me Chris, if you mind. I hate the name Edgar. ItÔÇÖs too......old school. I am the host of the newest show out there to date, Super Sponge Bros! Have you ever heard of Super Smash Bros? Sort of a spin-off on that. YouÔÇÖre probably wondering, ÔÇÿWill we see kitchen sponges fighting? Is this really entertainment?ÔÇÖ Well, let me answer both of those questions. Numbre uno: There will hopefully be sea sponges, and not just sea sponges, but starfish, squid-octopus-things, and even a squirrel! Number dva (yes, I know some Russian too): Of course this will be entertaining! ITÔÇÖS SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!!ÔÇØ He finished with a semi-maniacal laugh. He cleared his throat and continued.

ÔÇ£This is the breakdown: We will get 24 contestants and put them head to head in painful competitions to see who gets smashed first. It will be a tourney that will be stretched for, well, the entire series. There will be drama, a little romance, AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FIGHTING ACTION!!! After each round, the loser will go home, and lose the chance of winning 1,000,000 dollars! In CASH! No check, no promises, in CASH!!!! Well, IÔÇÖm off to get the contestants. Be right back!ÔÇØ Chris walked off to the right as the theme played.

(Theme song: (In the beautiful key of A major!!!!!)

I wanna go smash!

I wanna go serve!

I wanna go give ÔÇÿem what they deserve!

I wanna be champ!

I really wanna win!

And this is where the journey begiiiiiiiiiiiiiins.....(Counterpart: Journey begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins........)

(Shouted) GET SMASHED!)

-_-_-_-_-_-

SpongeBob is watching T.V one day with Patrick and Sandy as a head pops out of the T.V. It was ChrisÔÇÖs head!

ÔÇ£Hey, guys!ÔÇØ Chris began. ÔÇ£HowÔÇÖs it going?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Holy hell!ÔÇØ Sandy screamed. ÔÇ£You scared us!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£We were fine until you scared us.ÔÇØ SpongeBob said.

ÔÇ£Mayonnaise....ÔÇØ Patrick pondered.

ÔÇ£I think me coming here will turn into the most important moment of your life!ÔÇØ Chris said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm about to give you the chance of being in the newest show to date: Super Sponge Bros!!!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Hmm.....ÔÇØ SpongeBob thought. ÔÇ£That seems fitting.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Well, if youÔÇÖre doing it, then I am doing it.ÔÇØ Sandy agreed.

ÔÇ£Mayonnaise.ÔÇØ Patrick continued to ponder.

ÔÇ£Uh, sir, do you want to-ÔÇ£ Chris started.

ÔÇ£Sounds like fun!!!ÔÇØ Patrick interjected.

ÔÇ£Good!ÔÇØ Chris said, as he disappeared.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Chris also rounded up Mr. Krabs, Scooter, Squidward, Squilliam, Pearl, Plankton, Karen, Gary, No Name, Old Man Jenkins, Man Ray, Dirty Bubble, Flying Dutchman, Mrs. Puff, Flatts, Stanley, Jim, Tom, Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and Patchy. They all were in the competition!!!!!!! We were just going to have to see what would happen.....

Until next time, my viewing friends.........

First episode! Not much, just saying who's in it and info crap. Please review!!!!