• Advertisement

Total Drama Villian!

Webizoid

Satan: Well, bad news. We ran out of marshmellows, so we have to do it the old fashion way. Show each persons vote.

(Confession Cam)

Cruella: I say Eva. Stupid punch buggy!

Eva: Cruella is an old fart that has got to go.

Courtney: Eva, Eva I am gaining trust in. I vote Cruella.

Maleficent: I vote Darth Vader. He didn't do anything!

Chuckie: Darth. Case closed.

Freddy: No offense to Chuckie, but control your craze of chocolate.

Darth: Cruella is to skinny and wrinkly, like a prune. Nasty.

Stromboli: Darth is like an action-a figure. You have to-a move him your-a-self.

(Confession cam over)

Satan: Tie breaker being Bill. Let's see what he says.

(Confession Cam)

Bill: I vote Darth. He's just a sitting duck, and he made us lose the last 2 times. Bye bye Darthy guy.

Darth: Well, now I can find Luke. (Goes away in an airship that takes him to Playa De Hell.)

Satan: See you next time!!!!

Team recap:

Evill Plotters:

Cruella

Eva

Courtney

Maleficent

Chuckie

Freddy

Darth

Karen

Stromboli

Bill

Sinister villians:

Dracula

Heather

Joker

Norman

Jason

Mrs. Witch

Plankton

Shark

Terminator

Episode 3: Demolition Death Derby!

Satan: (walks into mess hall in the morning) Last time on TDV...

The campers came and were sorted into teams. Then we started the first challenge, which was to swim from one end of a shark-infested, sick-waved, booby-trapped pond to the other and back again. Doesn't seem possibe? We're in hell, keep that in mind. Cruella goes NUTS and tries to win, but gets knocked out by Eva. Terminator wins. At the campfire ceremony, Karen goes home because she cheated by carrying Plankton. Then Satan woke the campers up early to eat and get ready for an all-out brawl, last one standing wins. It was NUTS too. First Terminator stepped on Plankton, then Cruella flipped Dracula, then Terminator punches Stromboli, Eva punches Heather, then Eva punch-buggies Cruella like everyone else has, then the shark eats Bill, then Joker swings in and knocks still old Darth over, then Maleficent's goons beat Mrs Witch's flying monkeys, then The Joker fights all of the goons and gives them injuries (Fumpfel gets a swollen lip, Pest's ears go missing, Blather loses his mouth, and Stench loses his eyes.), then Joker captures Norman, making Chuckie, Jason, and Freddy team up, then Freddy falls out of a tree and trips over Fumpfel, then Chuckie bites Joker's leg, then Eggman summons Metal Sonic, who falls off the tree (Because he got tripped by Jason) and blows up on the impact of the ground, then Chuckie jumps out of the tree to get some chocolate, and last but not least, Jason nerve-pinches Joker. Jason wins it for the team, making the Evil plotters go to the campfire ceremony again. They vote off Darth. What will happen next? Let's find out on TDV!!!!

Satan: (still in mess hall) Eat up campers!

Chuckie: It's nice being friends again.

Jason: Yeah.

Freddy: I second the motion.

Norman : What did happen?

Freddy: I got grumpy and called Jason a name.

Jason: And you know I'm sensitive, right?

Freddy: Yes, but I didn't care, but now I do.

Chuckie: Aw...Bromance!

Jason: I'm straight as a stick!

Freddy: I have a girl.

Norman: (Laughs)

Fumpfel: Master, can I have a morsel of food?

Maleficent: NO! You failed in the last challenge, so you will pay!

Fumpfel: (sad) OK.... (Sulks away)

Blather: We got anything?

Fumpfel: No...(gets angry) I can't believe she gets away with treating us like dirt, like crap, like sh-

Pest: We get the picture.

Fumpfel: We need to do a bit of dirty work, boys, a bit of...(zoom in) Blackmail.

Stench: But how?

Fumpfel: How do you think we will?

Stench: The cameras around here tape us?

Fumpfel: No, we dress up as chickens, cover ourselves in BBQ sauce, and feed ourselves to the mermaids- Of course we will use the cameras, you idiot!!!

Blather: How do we do that?

Fumpfel: We will hack the system, take out little clips of us being tortured, make it into a giant video, and presto! We will have sympathy, Maleficent will go bye-bye, and we will have to worry about no more blah blah blah this, or blah blah blah that. Perfect plan, right?

Pest: But shouldn't we wait until the next episode so then we could ask if we could get slots to fill in for the missing campers?

Fumpfel: You do have a point. OK, we will do our work today, and then present it after the next challenge.

Pest: You mean the next next challenge.

Fumpfel: Yeah, the next next challenge.

Stench:Next next?

Fumpfel: Yes, next next.

Blather: There, it's now settled.

Fumpfel:OK, everyone put your hands in! 1,2,3-

Goons: GO GOONS!!!!!

To be continued.....