• Advertisement

CNF1's Contest- Who Murdered Mr. Krabs?

Allright, here's my first contest, EVER. :) To concide with the factor that we are getting closer and closer to finding out who murdered Mr. Krabs on SpongeBob and His Friends, I will give all of you the chance to try and figure out the person whodunit. Whoever figures it out will get the faboulous prizes mentioned below!

PRIZES:

First Copy of SpongeBob and His Friends Season 1 DVD

A SpongeBob Drawing

And A Sneak Peak at A Special Project I'm doing that will be sold at my Glove World shop!(Must be kept secret though)

Here are the suspects you can choose from:

1. Doctor Jim

2. Bill Fishgins

3. Sandy

4. A Fish Who Has Not Been Revealed To The Audience Yet(EDIT: His name is Dr. Squid and he has been revealed, still might not be the right one)

Tell me who you pick below! Contest starts now and ends when The SAHF S1 Fianle airs. So, Start Choosing NOW! :)

Allright, the last S1 Episode has been posted. CONTEST CLOSED. The answer was... 4. DR. SQUID So, none of you won. Tell you what. I'll allow teenj, SOF, and The Idiot Box to pick any of the 3 prizes above for playing.(That means you can pick only ONE of the prizes above)

I'll post them here again:

First Copy of SpongeBob and His Friends Season 1 DVD

A SpongeBob Drawing

And A Sneak Peak at A Special Project I'm doing that will be sold at my Glove World shop!(Must be kept secret though)

So, All in All, Thanks For Playing in My Very First Contest and THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!! Goodnight Everyone. *CONTEST CLOSED*