• Advertisement

The Life of Gary

Ron

I liked this series but I don't feel like writing six seasons like I planned too. So I'm just going to write a five episode first series and end it. Those eps will be here soon!

Episode 1: Gary's Girlfriend

Episode 2: What the Gary?

Episode 3: Trouble, Trouble, Gary Double

Episode 4: Gare Bear

Episode 5: Lucky Gary

Ep 1: Gary's Girlfriend

Gary was sitting alone one day when he felt lonely. So he decided to go to Bikini Bottom Park. There he met a pretty snail named Charlene. The two dated and soon were a couple. Charlene then got mad at Gary because Gary ditched their one week anniversary to see a boatmobile. She then breaks up with him, leaving Gary lonely. He then finds a new girlfriend, a boatmobile.

Ep 2: What the Gary

Gary and his best friend, Carl, decide to go to Glove World while their owners are at work. They eat ice cream, watch a movie and much more. They have fun until they see What the Pain!, a super fast rollercoaster. The friends are terrified until an extreme fish named Lola helps them. They ride the rollercoaster and have a lot of fun. Lola then becomes their good friend and the now best friends enjoy the rest of the day at Glove World.

Ep 3: Trouble, Trouble, Gary Double

It's Halloween and Gary is having a party while Spongebob goes trick-or-treating with Patrick. Lola and Carl arrive first. Jerry, Carry, and Dave then arrive and everyone parties. Jerry was talking to Carry by the punch when the power went out. A ghoul showed up by the door and proclaimed that he owned the house. Gary then fought him to get out, only to find out he is Spongebob.

Ep 4: Gare Bare

Happy with all his freedom, Gary lets his guard down and Spongebob catches Gary at the Krusty Krab. He then stays home with Gary. Telling Lola and Carry what happened, the two help create a dilemma to show Spongebob that Gary can be trusted. Spongebob returns to the Krusty Krab while Gary parties at home.

Ep 5: Lucky Gary

In the series finale, Gary expresses his love for Carry and the two get married. They move to Shell Bottom and remember their great adventures with Lola, Jerry, and Carl. They live their lives for a year but Spongebob hauls Gary back.

Archived