• Advertisement

Chris Brown - Rihanna Domestic Violence Case

Clappy

It was almost three years ago today when this incident took place. Even today, Hollywood is still ridiculously outspoken about the incident. From Miranda Lambert calling the Grammys a disgrace for allowing Chris Brown to perform twice at their show, all the way to WWE superstar CM Punk getting a Twitter war where he is criticizing Chris Brown for being a disgrace as a human being.

Now, apparently Chris Brown and Rihanna are close again with the two collaborating on remixes to each other's songs and hanging out together at clubs, in the studio, etc.

Why am I making this topic three years later? Well, it has really dawned upon me that both Chris Brown and Rihanna are both a bad example of any case of domestic violence. Chris Brown still can't seem to get over the fact that the incident happened and is not ready to move on. From damaging public property to full out snapping at anyone who calls him out on the giant turd he is. I admit that I like his music, but by no means whatsoever does that mean I like him as a person or a role model. One of these days he will have to realize that he will never overcome what happened and that the public views him in a different light because he refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of the consequences.

Meanwhile, Rihanna is essentially telling MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD it is OKAY to go back to the person who choked, punched, slammed & shoved you, if you two can make money together. She may act like she is living on the edge with all these actions of heavy partying, drinking, going back to abusive exes on and off again, but she needs to realize that there are young people who look up to her and consider her a role model.

What are your thoughts about this issue that will never, and rightfully so, go away?