• Advertisement

Golden Pearl

Ron

The title is based off of "Golden Girls" and it will be about Pearl moving out (after getting in a huge fight with Mr. Krabs) and moves to Clam Bottom.

Episode 1: The Fight

Pearl and Mr. Krabs were fighting about Mr. Krabs being so darn cheap. Pearl was fed up and decided to ask Sandy for help. Sadly, Sandy was out of town for the weekend so Pearl went to Squidward. He was at Clarinet Expo so she went to Patrick. Patrick invited her in and challenged her to an ice cream eating contest. Pearl was disgusted so left and went to Spongebob. Spongebob said not to fight with ole' man Mr. Krabs and to go apologize immediately. Pearl hated his suggestion and went back home, giving up. She packed all her thing and ran out towards the Bikini Bottom Bus Station. She planned to start a family, go to college, have a good life. But Bikini Bottom wasn't the place for that...at least for Pearl. She hopped on a bus going nowhere. She didn't know where she wanted to start her life. She was on her own!

_________

I want reviewz! thankz u

Episode 2: Finding

Pearl woke up and looked around. The bus was in the middle of nowhere. Pearl stretched and suddenly saw a sign that said CONCH BOTTOM: 10 MILES. She suddenly got excited. Her destination was only 10 Miles away! 10 Miles later...Pearl stared around at the enormous city. Her life was going to start here!

(Theme Plays. [Victorious Theme Plays] This theme song fits the style of this spin off so it will be played for every theme song)

Pearl walked up the steps to her sister's home. She opened and said hi. They sat and laughed and caught up. Her name was Catrina and she wanted Pearl to enroll into a high school, because she was still 16. So, Pearl enrolled in Conch Bottom High School. The school didn't fit her. She asked Catrina what school she went to and Catrina answered by saying, "GATEA," which stood for Gifted And Talented Education Academy. Pearl asked what it took to get in and Catrina said you have to be an actor, producer, writer, ect. So Pearl set off, finding her talent.

Episode 3: First Day

Pearl found her talent in singing and acting. So, she then enrolled in the Talent Academy (as many called it.) She walked in the front doors and saw many people running around. It seemed like a circus. She met two people named Daniel and Jane. They went to their first class where Pearl met her first teacher, Mr. Pirate. He was a pirate who had retired from being a pirate to become a pirate teacher. So there he was, teaching Pearl about acting. He had her come up and act like a zebra. He then had a boy named Brian come up along with a popular girl named Denise. Denise was supposed to be a lion and Brian was supposed to be a giraffe. Denise and Pearl then started to fight. It got super violent and when Brian tried to intervene and break it up, he got pushed off the stage and head first onto a wooden chair. It broke and he lay there. Denise raced over to him and Brian was wheeled to the ER. Pearl then raced out, feeling bad and found Catrina. She told her she wanted to go back and enroll in Conch Bottom again. Catrina convinced her not to. So Pearl came back the next day and apologized to Brian. He had tons and tons of bandages wrapped around his head.

Reviews demanded!! 125508.gif

Episode 4: Jealousy Killed The Pearl?á

After the incident, Pearl starts spending a ton of time with Brian. They then kissed while Pearl was helping him up. The two then started to date, which of course made Denise jealous. She had liked Brian since they first met. She then told Brian that Pearl had told her to tell him she wanted to break up. Brian didn't know what to say. Denise then kissed him and the to went out. When Pearl tried to tell Brian she didn't say that, he got mad at told her not to talk to him ever again. Denise smirked at Pearl and walked away. Pearl was exploding with jealousy! How would she get Brian back? Meanwhile, Daniel and Jordan found out that the regular circus wouldn't be coming to Talent ?á ?á ?á ?áAcademy because of what the principal!?á

Episode 5: Payback Time?á

Pearl asked Mr. Pirate if she could produce her own play. He liked the idea and told Pearl to show him the script later that afternoon. Pearl headed to the library to write it out while Catrina and Jane went to Queen Ice Cream to see if Blue Blast Bomb Boom Blueberry was true. They went in and found saw the enormous sign reading it's enormous name.They got the flavor and immediately spat it out.?á

"It tastes horrible!" Jane said.?á

"It tastes like Pearl's apple pie for Christmas," Catrina said.?á

They then left. Meanwhile, Pearl turned in her script and the play was put into action. In the play, she explained to Brian how she didn't say anything and how Denise lied about everything. Brian believed it and broke up with Denise, ?ábut only wanted to be friends with Pearl. Pearl understood and was glad the whole mishap was over. Principal Dark then announces the school will be called Talented Arts High, instead of the long, boring, academy crap.?á?á

Episode 6: The Surf?á

"The Surf," is coming to Talented Arts High. The Surf is a long, hard, week of testing which every student has to take. the Surf is super thick and super long. Trying to prepare for it, Pearl reads several plays, several songs, looks at several paintings, ect. Finally, testing day arrives and Mr. Pirate passes out pencils. Just before the test starts, Mr. Pirate decides to go get a McBurger, so the class gets out of the test.

More episodes are coming this week. I'm planning a 36 Episode season. LONG! 499524.gif

Episode 7: Parrot Game?á

Pearl was sitting in Songwriting class when a parrot flew into the classroom and landed in Pearl's backpack. She didn't notice. When she went to the bathroom, she heard him talking.?á

"I'm your Parrot Game!" it said. He said a parrot game was a parrot who was a game. He then flattened and was a Monopoly game board.?á

Meanwhile, Jordan was eating a banana at lunch.?á

"What's new?" Jane asked, sitting down.?á

Jordan said he was bored of life and wanted to meet new people, travel the world, and more. Jane liked the idea, but said that all fish at Talented Arts were destined to be singers, actors, dancers, and more.?á

Jordan was disappointed but agreed with her. Back with Pearl, she called Catrina and Daniel to help her. They rushed over and saw the parrot. He had turned evil and was holding her hostage in the bathroom! Daniel hit the parrot off and Catrina helped Pearl out. The parrot game flew away, saying he'd come back for revenge. ?á?á

Episode 8: The Biggest Dweeb in the World?á

The new kid was a complete nerd. His name was Kiddie Jones and he enjoyed picking his nose....and then storing them on a piece of paper! And what was worse was that he brought the poster to school. Luckily, Mr. Pirate burned the poster and then threw the ash out the window. Then...he came out of the closet which didn't help him with his popularity status because of the stereotypical student body.?á

"I don't care if he's gay, but I do care that he's sixteen and he puts his boogers on a poster," Pearl said at lunch.?á

"He's just so weird...what a dweeb," Jordan said.?á

"I agree," Jane agreed.?á

"You guys," Brian said. "Let's be nice."?á

"Fine. What do you guys think of Courtney?"?á

"Who's Courtney?" Daniel asked.?á

"Another new student," replied Jordan. "I think she's pretty cool. We should invite her to sit with us."?á

"Here's our chance," Brian said. Courtney walked out and turned and sat down next to them.?á

"Uh..hi?" Pearl said.?á

"I heard you guys talking about me," Courtney said. "Don't waste your breath asking me." She smiled and started to eat.?á

"How could you hear us? You just came out." Brian was puzzled.?á

"I enjoy spying and snooping. I have excellent hearing and an awesome microphone." She turned her head and to everyones surprise, there was an earpiece sitting in there.?á

"Lucky!" Jordan said.?á

Everyone stared at him.?á

"What?" he said. "I want one."?á

"Doesn't everyone?" Courtney said.?á

Suddenly, Kiddie Jones ran out onto the lunch plaza and started yelling.?á

"EVERYONE! I JUST PICKED A YELLOW BOOGER!!!!"?á

Everyone stood up and walked out of the plaza.?á

Meanwhile, Pearl and Daniel snoop around campus around campus.

As they rounded around the corner, a man jumps out and fires into Daniel. ?á?á

Episode 9

Who?

ÔÇ£Oh my god!ÔÇØ Pearl screamed. The man fired at Pearl but she dodged the bullet and hit under a desk. The man then started to run. Pearl crawled out from under the desk.

ÔÇ£Daniel? DANIEL?ÔÇØ Her friends rushed after them to see Daniel lying in the pool of blood.

ÔÇ£Oh my god,ÔÇØ Courtney breathed.

~~~

A few weeks later everyone attended DanielÔÇÖs funeral. Jane sobbed and Courtney cried.

ÔÇ£Who wouldÔÇÖve shot him?ÔÇØ Pearl said.

ÔÇ£Some psychopath,ÔÇØ Jordan replied.

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs my fault.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£You canÔÇÖt take this personally, Pearl,ÔÇØ said Jordan.

ÔÇ£The hell I can! The son of a bitch just shot my friend,ÔÇØ said Pearl.

~~~

The man hid behind a dumpster, his gun still in his hand. He then held it up to his head and breathed. He flashed back to when he shot the boy. The people hed hurt. The man was about to fire his gun into his skull when a towering figure shot him in the neck. The murderer gurgled out blood and then sagged over. The figure walked away.

~~~

ÔÇ£I just donÔÇÖt get who would do that,ÔÇØ Pearl said to Jane.

ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt know either,ÔÇØ replied Jane. ÔÇ£But like Jordan said, probably a psychopath.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I have to find him,ÔÇØ Pearl said.

ÔÇ£Pearl you canÔÇÖt-

I am going to find him.JaneI loved Daniel. Pearl stood up and walked out the door. Jane sat on the bed in shock then got up.

ÔÇ£Wait Pearl!ÔÇØ She grabbed her coat and followed her out the door.

Episode 10

Leaving The University

Pearl dashed down the front lawn of the high school, not stopping once. Jane ran after her. She eventually caught up.

"Pearl," Jane said. "I don't think it's a good idea to chase after a murderer!"

"You've shared your thoughts with me," Pearl said, irritated.

"Please, Pearl," Jane begged. "Don't do this."

"Jane, are you coming or not?" Pearl yelled at her friend. "I'm finding the murderer whether you approve or not! So if you come, can you be quiet?"

"O...kay," Jane said awkwardly. "I'll be quiet." She hung her head in shame and followed Pearl's quiet footsteps. A few moments later, a shriek split the air.

"HELLO?!" Pearl bellowed.

"Help!! Help!!," the voice yelled.

"It's in that dorm! It's in that dorm!" Jane repeated. The two friends took off towards the dorm and shattered the window. Shards flew everywhere and Pearl landed on the floor, with just enough time to look up and see Daniel's murderer.

"HEY!!!! HEY!!!" She bolted after him who had the girl with him.

"Pearl! Wait!" Jane was still collecting herself. She had a long, bloody scrape from the window.

Pearl was in hot pursuit of the man-fish. He bumped into doors as he went, causing students to peek out. There was a heavy whisper as Pearl chased the man up the stairs to the tower looking over the food court.

"Who are you?!" Pearl screamed.

"I'll drop her!" he growled, his voice slightly muffled.

"You better not!" She jumped towards him and at that moment, he stepped aside. Pearl flew over the side, sliding down the slanted roof. She then held onto the water pipe, dangling above the food court, seven stories below.

"Bye, bitch!" The man ran back into the room. There were three gunshots.

Pearl didn't know who they belonged to.

------

Worth the wait? Reviews appreciated.